Thursday, January 19, 2012

Its Time to Play Catch up!

I will start with Halloween and then post up to now. Just so We can  see some pictures!


 Halloween Party 2011
My Grandparents from California came to visit here in AZ for halloween!

My Grandpa Ron , Sister Amy and neice Claire hanging out on the couch. My grandpa loves his wine. lol

Grandma Joyce getting so small... But shes still alive:) So glad shes here

Ethan is my favorite person. hes just so attractive.

Brother-in-law Josh and baby Mila! shes so adorable

More Mila:)

Hailey and Kjersti. Both princesses

Aunt susie and Mom and Dad:)

Hillarie came as a butterfly and brought her boyfriends kids with her to play with all the little cousins

Hills and (?) I forgot her name... but she came as Tangled's Rapunzel

Brayden... with his weirdo face lol

I love Joyces decorations and kitchen

Joyces newest addition Kellan:)


No comments: