Basically its just a bunch of things I think about right now, its pretty fun, and its funny to read back on.
- I think Red Bulls are delicious
- I think I need a pedicure
- I think my stupid enter button doesn't work correctly
- I think my apartment smells good when I light my pumpkin candle, but it smells funky when I don't
- I think I need to dye my hair again cuz my brown roots are showin and it aint hot
- I think cold weather needs to hurry the crap up
- I think I need a baby to snuggle.
- I think that everyone is popping out babies, and I aint.
- I think that I haven't seen my in-laws in forever. My bad
- I think me and Ethan are going to start running marathons and stuff, we decided.
- I think I am in that between stage of getting chubby and still thin enough. which means I need to go run so I don't get chubbs.
- I think I'm so excited for Thanksgiving.
- I think Walgreens is only awesome when its 24 hour, otherwise its just as stupid as CVS.
- I think oreos are good when you eat three, but once you eat the fourth one, you start feelin sick.
- I think that the food in Martha Stewarts looks good only 10 percent of the time. the other 90 I just think, where the crap do you even find that ingredient?
- I think that Better Homes and Gardens have the best recipes.
- I think Ethan is super hot.
- I think that some people get pregnant super dang easy and its terrifying to me.
- I think that I'm excited for Ethan to graduate ASU! dental school here we come!
- I think I wanna move out-of-state.
- I think that I wanna move to Washington...
- I think I want it to be cold so dang bad right now. I wanna wear my boots without sweating and getting stinky feet.
- I think that Red Bulls are delicious.
- I think that I said that already... but they are
No comments:
Post a Comment