| So every year around Halloween time we have a Halloween party at our friends place and theres always a contest held. I won the year I dressed up as David Bowie from the movie Labryinth. :) here are some phots from that party | ||
| Our Friend Kyle (Scootz) AS Phantom of the Opera |
| Val:) shes one of the girls from the movie - sucker punch- but i havent seen it. I thought she was Sailor Moon pretty much the whole time lol |
| Al , Scoots and Ethan my sexy old west Bartender |
| Our friend Mikey and his new girlfriend (now they are married) I forgot her name. lol she didnt say a word the whole night. |
| Ethan... what are you doing out there... making imaginary pizzas | ? |
| Mickey mouse (Jesse) made an appearance |
| Me and Val. I was a flight search person. Idk last minute. My name was Tara U. Clothesoff. Nice. |
| Group Photo with everyone in our friend group. Minus me of course |
| Gumby and ninja turtle duke it out |
| I was playing with my camera settings. |
| Using the light as lasers |
| Used the fire and swirled it around val |
| I tried writing something- but i failed. This is shane ethans brother in the costume btw. |
No comments:
Post a Comment