Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maren Visiting AZ, and Desert Campout



Look At this adorable BABY!! Omg. I am so sad I don't get to see him all the time like I used to when he lived here and not seattle- But I am happy for Maren:) I just love this little man. he's just snuggly, chubby ball of happiness. And I while Maren was here I didnt take ANY pictures of me and Maren- only because I was so excited to be with her that I didn't want to be bothered with taking Cameras everywhere. Idk. I'm weird.

Then The Taylors came and visited from Concord,CA. I  always enjoy their company. The picture is of their oldest kid Jack Jack. I love this kid. He loves pirates. enough said.( and hes gunna be a heart breaker someday- geez)

Sister-in-law Tawyna and Little Mason. He's such a cute little chunker

Everyone setting up at the desert Campout. It was nice outside this year- and it was really nice and relaxing.

Kristin and Ryan and Drake with his red cowboy hat. lol that kid dresses like a champ all the time.

Close up of the chunky Mason man! so cute!

Just look at his hands! :)

I have decided that my mother-in-law Sheila and sister in law Kristin look a like. Both so pretty

Kitseelie (Tawnya's oldest boy) Wrapped himself up and sat in his chair and didn't move most of the time we were up there. it was funny

Sad picture of Aubrey Getting stung by a bee. :(


This is Tara's baby Leo. she just  has gorgeous kids. What can I say. those eyes are crystal clear blue.

All the kids taking turns shooting guns.

Gwenny Shootin a huge gun. (did you know I have never shot a real gun?)

No comments: