then I went to TJ Max Home goods, and everything was very expensive or had a beach theme on it.. which I find gross.
Then I am like well- maybe I'll find something at Goodwill. Oh my gosh no. lol Goodwill was soo hilariously stupid. I saw a chair there that had chairs made out of plastic pipes that was 15 bucks.. really?!? you think I am going to sit a chair that someone made out of pipes!??.

SO that was a bust. So, the time came where I just went to target and found pretty much everything I needed/wanted. Good ol' Target. You can almost never go wrong with Target.
I also got some face wash for my face that hates me right now. (stress from Maren moving I suppose?) I had eight cold sores on one side of my lip- and I looked like I got beat up or dragged on the street or something. that crap was hideous.

So anywhos I go to Walgreens to get my acne free. Feeling blue cuz 1. my lip started bleeding again, which I am sure was attractive 2. it was like 21 bucks. I hate spending money on stuff like that. So I go to purchase and hear her say " 2.15". I was like... "did you just say 2.15? " Shes like yeah its on sale for 2 dollars. ... crazy?! ended up being a happy trip. I actually was so shocked I was talking to myself on the way home and was thinking" i should probably turn around and buy all they have!" but... you know. they were all gone by the time I went back. oh wells.
Ten things that are new about me.
1. New shower curtain (thx Target- something not brown!)
2. I actually broke my back and got stupid towels for the kitchen. You need them, but they all have FREAKING roosters or vegetables on them. I settled for lemons.
3. I dyed my hair by myself and got dye all over my hands. The dye said it was "roasted chestnut"but somehow got red in my hair. I guess roasted means red-ish? I don't know. It was my first time.
4.My legs are so so sore. Ethan had a genius idea to do squats with him. lets just say I will stick to running and he can put himself through that himself next time. I hate lifting weights.
5. I had a girls night last night and it was super fun! I miss those.
6. My sister Maren moved. I cried. a lot. and had an anxiety attack. So that was fun. but shes happy and thats all that matters:)
7. I haven't done laundry all week and am wearing my "last resort" undies. The silky ones that slide your clothes when you turn. silky g's if you will. I am all about cotton comfort.
8. Ethan cut his hair.He no longer looks like Aladdin. which is good. really really good.
9. Our lock on our door has been sucking and not unlocking for a good five minutes of trying to turn, and when the guy came to fix it, he sprayed WD40 in it. ? yeah.sure... why don't you just duck tape it next time- im sure that will solve the problem.(big what the freak)
10. Got dye on my toilet seat handle and ethan thought I wiped poop on it. ( another what the freak. why would i wipe poop on there! crazy man)
5 comments:
Silky g's = last resort for day, but PERFECT night time happinesses!!
Oh lauren :) You are so funny! I love your little drawings. They make me happy.
haha oh darn Lauren, your post is hilarious. I also loved your little clip art (:
I love Target's stuff too, I think I would buy 25% of my home decor there (:
I can't stand my silky g's so I totally get it! I only got them cuz my grandma and mom use them and they said to try them.....yuck!
Your drawings are pretty much the bomb! LOVE! And Targe` boutique is the best place to look ;) That's where we got basically everything.
I LOVE your drawings!
Post a Comment