Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Do you know the feeling, when your heart cries? when you yearn for something so much- but you can't control it?I just want a chance, a chance to show you that I can do it. I know I can. I feel like I'm begging to someone who just doesn't hear me. Have I been asking enough? probably not. Have I been the best person? no. Can't you just give me a chance to show you?... I feel a throb deep inside of me that won't go away. I have been dreaming of this time of my life and wondered how I would feel, but now I doubt, will that day ever come to me?

Please. Just give me that chance.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Oh Lauren. I miss you. Please call me on google or skype so I can talk and see you face :) I hope you are doing okay!