Sunday, May 29, 2011

shut up and write.

I don't take pictures often, I don't write in my journal(that I havent written in since before I was even married!) I don't have tons of friends and the friends that I do have do not take pictures. Really makes me sad when I think about it- because I am going to want to remember this part of my life right? The time when I didn't have kids, pictures of my apt before I decorate it, and what we look like of course. Dang. Ever since I left that camera in stupid stupid vegas I havent documented my life pretty much at all... enless you go on fb -which is stupid.
So I am going to list each post 10 things that are going on in my life
here it goes.
1. I live in an Apt
2. I found out I hate cooking everyday
3. I almost always forget something important at the grocery store.
4. Coupon searching sucks.
5. I have way to many clothes that I don't wear
6. I get really lonely sometimes so I have chats with Ethan about children (your life can't be boring with them right??)
7. I hate Goodwill. Their prices freaking blow, for old used crap
8. There is a crazy amount of pregnant people/newborns pretty much every where you look( does not help #6)
9. Ikea is my favorite store to spend way too much money.
10. Maren is moving on Tuesday and I am in denial.

I know pretty much no one reads this thing- but hey, this isn't for you- its for me. I need to write down my life somewhere, or i just might lose this part of my life forever. I will eventually get a camera- not a super expensive one, and no I won't start photography blog like everyone and their mom. I will just document my life, one memory at a time.
Work is going great- I love the people I work with. Sometimes it can be annoying- but its mostly fun in the clean room. You almost immerse out of yourself and are super comfortable because well, your covered head to toe. Everyone looks stupid- so it makes me feel better. I really look so freaking dumb in the suit, I saw my reflection once and laughed. The hood makes you look like you have a flat top head. I just got moved up to "inspector" so I kind of have an official title. Pretty cool.
Ethan just ended his semester at ASU, and only has one year left til he graduates with a bachelors in Bio-Chem. I know fancy-smancy name, and your probably thinking "soo... what does he do?" Well, to tell you the truth I don't really know. lol I just know its helping him to prepare for the DAT exam for Dentistry school. Man I have such great hopes for this guy. I know people that "know" him think that he's lazy. Well duh! he's a man. In some things he is- but he is really hard working, and he has lots of dreams and goals- and he is doing something about it:) I am so proud to have such an intelligent husband who has great goals. Sometimes I don't get why his family thinks he is a super lazy bum who sits around all day- its quite annoying to hear over and over, especially when he isn't. I guess they just don't see him like I see him, which is probably a good thing in some ways.
Its good to appreciate the things you have, the things you once had- and the things that will come in the future. I am so thankful to live in my own place, to have a good job, and have an awesome husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew is majoring in Chemical Engineering and I honestly haven't a clue what that means.....at least Ethan is almost done! Andrew still has like 2 years! Ugh....now we have to love by the lightrail for at least that long hahahahaha