I am a bad girl. (its what I think anyway) reasons: 1. I drink way too much caffeine than anyone ever should 2. I forgot to pay tithing 3. I really don't like my ward 4. QT gets way to much of my money 5. the gym only sees me twice a week. 6. I am behind on so many things, I don't even know what I am behind on.
See? I freaking told you. I am horrible. I am in a weird transition from being at home jobless- all the time in the world to working full-time + overtime. Its quite weird. At first I was completely home-sick. I would tear up in the morning waking up at 4:30 and leaving my husband behind in my warm bed , only to get in my freezing car with no heat. I would feel so homesick sometimes I wouldn't eat. But now I am okay. I got used to the fact that I don't get to sleep in, I see my husband at night for a bit and on weekends, and going to bed late is horrible when waking up at 4:30( really, I hated myself when I did that).
things that have been new news for me:
I got a new phone on Craigslist. I got a galaxy s, and am so thrilled for my phone to have sound! (remember when I dropped my old phone in the toilet? hence no sound.)
Me and Ethan have been making "plans"(babys and such, housing and such, hopefully house before babies.)
We are moving out soon- where? i don't know yet.but we are. so WEe hoo.
My mom is moving in her new house and its looking really good with all the new furniture from craigslist:)
My birthday is this Wednesday, going to be a whopping 22 years old!
I am pretty happy right now. it really is so nice to feel like your living how you want!
1 comment:
Don't be hard on yourself :) Make your life easier by paying tithing, I promise. Get your ING set up and have it take it out automatically. Then it's done and you will be blessed, I guarantee it.
I am bad in the fact that I hate that I don't get to stay up late with you anymore :( But only because I love you so.
Good luck on finding a place!! How exciting :)
Post a Comment