I have working so much lately.
i work a blue collar job at Modern Industries( don't worry most people don't know what it is.)
I work my little ol' feet off everyday from 6-4. I wake up at 4:30 to leave by five thirty to be there at 6. Phew. I get good pay and I get LOTS of overtime. I am very lukcy to have gotten this job.
What do I do?
I dress up like this:
and assemble machinery for machinery that make things.
bet you never thought i would do that huh?
well with full benefits and full time and vacation and sick days and 401k, I would.
:) totally thankful I got this job.
any ways, this is pretty much what I do all week long. I sound boring.
I am counting the days til friday...... and conference weekend.
I totally am so excited. Tara , my sister-in-law , and Andrew need to come to town and hang out.
I miss them so bad!
i work a blue collar job at Modern Industries( don't worry most people don't know what it is.)
I work my little ol' feet off everyday from 6-4. I wake up at 4:30 to leave by five thirty to be there at 6. Phew. I get good pay and I get LOTS of overtime. I am very lukcy to have gotten this job.
What do I do?
I dress up like this:
and assemble machinery for machinery that make things.bet you never thought i would do that huh?
well with full benefits and full time and vacation and sick days and 401k, I would.
:) totally thankful I got this job.
any ways, this is pretty much what I do all week long. I sound boring.
I am counting the days til friday...... and conference weekend.
I totally am so excited. Tara , my sister-in-law , and Andrew need to come to town and hang out.
I miss them so bad!
3 comments:
That's a pretty sweet job! And since you're all covered up you don't have to spend too much time getting all pretty in the morning. Score!
Yay for an awesome job!!! Thats sweet that you get all of those benefits!
I'm excited to come down too! Its been TOO long! I'm thinking the last week of April.
Miss you guys!
Woot woot for job fun!!!! You deserve it girly!!! I'm glad you found an awesome job, with hopefully awesome people too!!! U GETT'N PAYYYY PAH!!! :)
Post a Comment