

I cut my own bangs today. Pretty randomly I must say.I was actually going pee when I happened to find some hair cutting scissors behind me.
I was like-" my hair is so boring, too bad I am broke and can't pay someone to cut my bangs or something"- then I realized "hey I can do this myself, I have done it before (with many mistakes.. but hey)" so- thats what happened. I mean it took a while- since I am no professional, but now they are straight and thick. Theres no going back now! lol Ethan has not seen me yet- so lets hope he likes it. If not-oh well, hair grows! I am still getting used to them myself. I was just so sick of waiting for my hair to grow for it to be fun again. bangs is a good enough change for me.
Oh yes. I did see them on my sister-in-laws Tara, and Kristin. So I kind of stole their idea. so thanks guys!
On a entirely different note.....
I have been having dreams with past crushes from Jr. High and High School in them. They have all been similar.
I start off the dream with them, and we are together and happy and I have major butterflies.
then when the relationship starts to get serious, and I wanna make out, or marry or hold hands with them- I suddenly realize- Wait! where's Ethan!? then I find him somewhere and feel horribly guilty about forgetting about him and then I leave the crush and go with Ethan like nothing happened with the other person. I even wake up sometimes wondering if he'll be mad at me. It's ridiculous and I hate it!
The only one's I don't mind are celebrity crushes. I mean come on, they are never going to happen. I have had dreams about Robert Pattinson like 2 or three times now. and I never get to make out with him- and I always wake up mad like-why couldn't I just kiss him once dang it! haha.
OH Robert.Edward.
just kiss me already

3 comments:
I love you Lauren you're hilarious!
I every once in awhile have a dream about this guy I really really liked for like 12 years. I mean I seriously loved this guy, but unfortunately he didn't have the same feelings for me (I know stupid right I should have just moved on, but anyways LONG story) the point of this comment is that everytime I have a dream about him I feel so guilty that I still dream about him even though I am happily married to my husband. I also have feelings for Nastalgia, and that makes me even more guilty. WEird dreams (and a coincidence is I had a dream of this guy last night).
I know you don't know me, but I found your blog through Lindsay Shreeve, and I HAD to comment when I saw this post!
This happens to me ALL THE TIME, and I thought I was alone in this! This exact scenario plays out, where Im with a high school crush and we are happy and in love, but then I remember about my husband and being married, and I feel guilty in my dream. It is the weirdest feeling. I want to talk to a therapist to find out the meaning of something like this.... if I do Ill let you know!
Post a Comment