
I am still sad about leaving my camera at whiskey petes hotel (motel?)
I am mad that I had the coolest video in the world on there of a countdown on the Vegas Strip to the new year with my husband and 3000000 people all in one intersection. And a super awesome new years kiss.
ugh, I could slap myself.
So theres a freaking lame-o Myspace picture of me. PEACE sign and all.
time to get a new camera. that I will super glue to myself, so I will never lose it.
So, A lot has happened. My sister Maren is moving. :(sad. To Seattle, WA.
I pretty much cried for about 3 hours. She's my best friend, and she will be so far away.
It makes me sad to think about. It also makes me think about how many friends I have, that isn't family... then I cried some more. when did I become so friendless? Why does everyone have to be so busy?Aren't I worth some time?- I mean gosh! I think I am pretty fun, but then again I am pretty biased. I went shopping by myself today. It was fun at first but then got real old. I mean, I found Dorothy shoes at goodwill and I had no one to laugh about them with. ( to be quite honest, i TOTALLY wanted them, and wish that I could wear them all the time...) I feel so a lone sometimes. I wish I could hang out with someone that has a completely different family- and loves to just do things out of their comfort zone, doesn't mind a drive to Scottsdale just for a cupcake, or to a Goodwill around the corner. I feel like I am sending out an AD for a friend.
I feel so worried that when Maren leaves I will be very distraught, and angry and sad. that scares me.
And why do I dislike church so much right now? holy cow. I might just need a new ward- but I seriously sometimes would love to go without going at all. That also scares me.
Oh yes, and I might buy a house soon..
OOOOOOh snap
1 comment:
When I lived in AZ, really the only good friends I had were my sisters too. It was such a great experience moving out and going out of my comfort zone and having to make new friends. Just think, when you move into your new house, you will be in a new ward and can make new friends. Plus, just having your OWN place to decorate and make yours will make you SO happy!
And you are always welcome to stay at our place when making the trip out to see your sister in the future!
Post a Comment