Thursday, January 06, 2011

Do you ever feel mis-understood? I have been feeling that way recently.
I feel lonely- and that the only person who likes to make me feel better is myself. Fine. call me EMO. I don't care. I am just so tired of being separated by something with everyone. I feel invisible, and so very uncool

2 comments:

Bravo Bentley said...

I just stumbled across your blog and girl I understand this feeling sometimes!!! It's perfectly fine i love your blog and am now a follower

Unknown said...

Girl this started happening to me once I got engaged. I mean, at least I have Andrew but there are times when I want to hang out with a girl and talk silly girl talk but my single friends don't really want to hang out anymore and the other married friends are pregnant and established so they don't want to hang either. I totally feel you there sis.