Monday, December 27, 2010

blogs/help/butt being huge.

So its 12:37.
I am awake.
I am bored
I am reading everyones blogs.
Why does it seem like everyone else has lives, And I don't?
It might be true. It might not. I am just Horrible at taking pictures. I really hate uploading.(weird?)
Its funny because the other day I was thinking, Wow, I really don't blog about what I do, I just talk about how I feel. And I guess thats okay- but you guys probably think I do nothing? Which is funny because I am always somewhere doing something. ALL THE TIME. I kind of am a busy body. if I am here (home) I am with Ethan making food/watching him play games/loving him. But when I am out, I am usually with Maren (my sister). She's like my best friend. *side note/problem*
You know, I say that and then I didn't get her Christmas present.( I know, jerk right?)
I honestly wanted to get her something awesome, something as awesome as her- but I could not for the heck of me think of anything!! I just love her so much and I wanted to show it, but nothing seemed to show that love. Idk- I really suck. I could make her something, but I am so not crafty and very impatient I decided to spare her of the horridness that would come with that. I am not rich right now, and I what i could get her would be like a gay walgreens brand poo- which is LAME.:(( what do you think I should do??
(whoever reads my crap, please help)

Anywhos. While I am not at home or with maren, I am with my Mom going to lunch, or with my sister Joyce helping her and hanging out with her.
If you read my last post- Me and Ethan's goal is to get some super hot abs!
And we are serious. We worked out twice today- and tomorrow is body pump and weight lifting. I guess we only get one day of rest (sunday) and I think I am okay with that- for right now anyway. I mean you do whatcha gotta do! That and we are journaling our food intake- which is kind of nice, because if helps me make better choices, cuz ethan and I read outloud what we ate. I know we are ridiculous, but you know, its fun to do something together.
Hopefully I'll be super hot (hotter than Ethan) cuz I feel like its going to be easier for him.. jerk. lol! I am so glad holiday season food is pretty much over. I don't like the extra padding on my butt. It gets in the way- I swear I run into everything with it- and I am totally not lying. I guess I didn't think it was as big as it is! yikes!

3 comments:

Suget said...

hahaha I love reading your posts (:

Getting hot abs is a great goal. I want to loose about 40 pounds... and I started last week... which was crazy, because all the yummy Christmas food haha, but I am back on track (: Good luck on your workouts...

As for your sister's gift... is there something she likes to do? see? my sister likes Starbucks, and reading so I bought her a new starbucks coffee mug with a $20 gift card and some new books (: Maybe you can get her new boots or a camera...

Maren said...

You are hilarious. I need a gym membership so I can get rid of this caboose I have. Wow. I do not need this much padding.

You are seriously my best friend. I am so lucky to have you :)

Tyger Leigh said...

I can't wait to see some pics of your hot new abs!!! ;)