Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Post about Food.

I never mention on here, cept maybe once, that I love cooking. Well- I also love looking at new recipes, and realizing that things are easier to make then I think they are. You ever have it in your head that cooking things is hard? Like, I'm pretty sure I don't like recipes that involve making pie crusts. I thought it was difficult, but really ts quite simple. That and recipes with weird ingredients. Like expensive cheeses and stuff. I mean I might do it, but I mostly ignore those. Mostly I like recipes that have simple ingredients that sound delish. I have been looking at Blogs lately that have THE BEST recipes. Like this blog, Bake or Break, or this cooking blog.. Sisters Cafe, Or this Gluten free blog , The gluten free girl and the chef, that I just discovered today actually. Its so much fun Looking at recipes and thinking, "wow, I could do that..." and some you just HAVE to do, because its all you can think about. I couldn't stop thinking about these Chocolate cheesecake pecan Bar recipe on Bake or Break, so I made them this last Sunday for a "snack"(super super sugary snack). SOOO delish. Even better the next day. I think it just soaked in its sugary goodness and it made them more irresistable. So now I am deciding what dessert I making for our Friday barbeque at work. The chef that comes and cooks for us( barbeques..) wants me to make a dessert, and I told him I would. So now I am deciding on which recipe to make! I think I might make this Banana Pudding this Lemon Bar recipe and these Gluten free Brownies ( for the people who can't eat Gluten in here. which is about 3-4 people)


hmm decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

Rachelle Underwood said...

Lauren...you love cooking, I love cooking! Check out my food blog, you will LOVE it. Simple and tested by me and my family! Here is the address:

rachelleunderwood.blogspot.com