here are things to look forward to this Friday:
1. barbeque at work
2. State Fair Zombie Thriller dance rehearsal.
3. Get to release the tension from the week, and have fun!
4. snuggle with my love
5. Being able to sleep in! woopp
6. Saturday is the next day!
7. then Sunday aka sleep and eat day is the next after that
Things I'm not looking forward to:
1. setting up and cleaning up for the barbeque on friday- yeah lame.
2.driving. lol seriously I drive on the 101 every morning.
3. Not seeing Ethan cuz he goes and plays games with his freinds on Friday
4.Laundry. Lots and Lots of laundry.
5. My Dish week starts Sunday:(
isn't my life exciting? welp. atleast the Pros out weight the Cons!
1 comment:
Saturday is the Reunion picnic for Nurturing Hearts, you down? Also, I am taking pictures for Ala and the girls. Life is good!
Post a Comment