Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My heart is full of joy

Wow, you should feel my heart right now. Give me all your orphans, give me all your afflicted. I need to share this joy. It heals wounds, it makes days better, and it brings you closer to god. Oh the joy of someday meeting this beautiful person that we call Father. You bet I'm giving him hug. a big bear hug. For all the days he has saved my heart from anguish. (good thing theres no time in heaven- cuz it might be a while ) For giving me such an AWEsome family. For giving me trials (yes trials) cuz its from trials that make us better! Its amazing how I feel such joy in a world that is so confused. I could be sad with the world, but instead I use the light he offers me and I try to give and show it to others. I feel the day of seeing our Lord, and Savior coming to see us getting so close. I feel it inside, I see it outside. The world is getting so dark- and I feel myself wanting to be stronger so that the darkness doesn't disturb me. I kind of visualize a big spritual group of angels around me- like a force field. How fun would that be to see who's protecting you. I have faith that they are there.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, yesterday he worked through some friends. I know what I want to do for a career. I know I don't talk about it a whole lot on here, but I love the way women's bodies work when carrying children(s). It so interesting , and facinating to me. I love learning about it- and i think when you love to learn about a certain subject, you should look into making it into a career. I love babies, I love women's bodies. I think that our bodies are amazing things, I think they know more then we do ( actually i know they do). I fully support a body letting it handle things when it comes to having a child. I support Mid-wifery and Doula's ( mother's birth assistants). I have thought about becoming a Doula before, but now I know its what I want to do. It is the best feeling when you help women/mothers understand the way our body works! I am not anti-drug. I would rather not depend on any drug to do a job that I know I could do myself- But i know they can help sometimes. I love woman empowerment. I love that there's a support group of people I know that have been empowered by listening to their body- rather than society's take on things. I love finding that true happiness. I love the truth! I love researching things for my own well being- not to win a debate.
Wow, I am rambling. But its hard to describe all of the feelings I have about this part of life. I cannot describe everything on this blog. But I do know what I want to be career-wise and myself -wise.



p.s- I am going to start taking my (Ethan's) camera ( that he never uses..) to work! so I will have pictures, and updates with pictures. How exciting!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's always fun and exciting to discover what it is you want to do with your life. But, I think most of all, it's a comfort to know that what you have decided on and what you are working towards is what will bring you happiness and contentment.

So excited for you!!

Lcurls said...

thanks Ash!! :)