Thursday, October 21, 2010

Now I know why I'm not a popular blogger....

Oh the uneventful life of Lauren Curleyhair. Well, actually I have events! crazy. I have a life, crazy. I have my own car, still not cool. I'm not pregnant, yep. I don't have a house full of re-furbished thrifty buys, oh no. I have a job, oh yes I do. I am not a picture taker, more on that in a minute. I do not like green eggs and ham, not even in a box. Glee is not my cup of tea, just sayin. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make custom hand writing for my blog. I am challenged. So much work. Not enough energy, I think I'd rather be in the moment, then miss out on the moment writing about the moment. I just summarize.
I figured out I love to take pictures, but hate uploading and editing and posting.
I like to edit, But I take a long time. Plus my camera is not Maren's Canon Rebel.
goodness, I love that camera.
but alas, I do not have it. So- thats my excuse.k? take it or leave it.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I use picnik.com to edit my pictures and I steal them from Facebook usually. I don't have my own camera at all hahahahaha but I hope you know that I read your blog all the time ;) ALL the time so please keep writing. I find it very interesting promise ;)

Suget said...

I like your blog (: and I agree, I am not a great photographer and take somewhat decent photos, and no one reads my blog anyway, but I keep going hehe

Candi said...

I enjoy reading your blog! AMEN