So, Last week, me and Ethan hitched a free ride to California. (I was singing that song: california knows how to party. cal i fornia. knows how to parrrty, in the cittayyyy, anyways you know the song.) With our loverly Mother-in-law, to Anaheim CA, where Disneyland is. She let us stay with her at her hotel for free, and all we paid for was food. NICE. So basically we get an awesome deal-and get to head to the beach!
While the rest of Ethan's sisters and their kids go to Disneyland, we decided we're to cheap to go-(cuz its FREAKING expensive) and we went to the beach all day. Beach Bum wanna-be's.
First day we head to Newport beach with the whole fam, and Man was it CROWDED! no where to barely sit. kinda blew. That and I was the only one swimming in the water, cuz I wanted to take full advantage of the situation and get some sun and get in some waves. Although Ethan, my so called Man husband was holding himself and saying " its SOO cold!!! and wouldn't swim with me.. LAME
check him out.. lol
We ended up going to this place called Pizza Land. ( there were a lot of stores that had Land after the name.. i guess cali likes things with land after it.) and had some delicious pizza, i ate like 3 slices, which is more than I normally eat- some wings and some butter garlic bread. I know I shouldn't have eaten all that food- 1. i had a stomach ache, 2. thats a lot of food.
So, I pretty much had a stomach ache that whole day, but after pizza with everyone, it got WAYY worse. Like no other stomach ache I have ever had before, so I missed out on some Yogurtland, and had a hard time even talking with out saying" this sucks" or "I'm freaking dying."
Ethan felt so bad for me, he went to Target and got me some Peptobismol. Which i have never had in my life til then. Tasted pretty dang yummy, I wanted to drink it. I know- weird..
Next to the bed was my saving medicine, which took away the worst tummy war ever.
oh did I tell you I spent like 2 hours on a toilet? fun times. specially since everyone had to use that bathroom. I wish I had some sort of air freshener, or better yet, a vent.. but it was an older hotel. lol My badd.....
the Next day I felt like me again. I was ready to do everything in one day. Ethan made me take this picture of him sleeping in the air. lol oh how i love my 10 year old husband who is stuck in a 26 year old body.
Soon as everyone went to shuttle to Disneyland, We got the car and drove to Hunington beach, which i must say was 100000 times better. a lot of walking, but also a lot of space. man I could have lived there. I loooooveee the beach. and my skin was so soft at the end of the day because of all the sand. Me and Ethan both went in the water and swam for an hour. At first we were little wimpy wimps, and ran away from big waves, but it made it kind of fun, like I was little again. We finally got the courage to dive into the waves and body surf, (well i did first.. remember? ethans a wimp.) and it was soo much fun. We constantly were swimming to the left, because the waves were pushing us way down the beach, it got so tiring after a while, and so we went back to our stuff and took cat naps. Is there anything more relaxing then the sound of wind and waves? not to me there isn't. Ethan didn't wanna leave.
One of the waves caught me off-guard and tackled me on some sharp shells. Ethan thought it was hilarious... lol it kind of was though.

3 comments:
aww I wanna go to the beach so bad. I live in Cali now....I should be able to go whenever I want but NOOOOOO....life happens. Glad you had fun.
PS that have to at least acknowledge land because they don't wanna fall of into the ocean otherwise
Cute pictures! I can't remember the last time I went to the beach. I think it's been a while.
The beach just looks so refreshing! Looks like you had a fabulous time, except for the 2 hours on the toilet thing! haha Hilarious! We've all been there!
Post a Comment