Thursday, July 15, 2010

back to square numero uno.

I just need a freaking break. Can I just please have a break? I'm sick of having the same goal, that I have had forever- And no one else seems to have trouble with it. Idk. Conclusion: I. am. Stupid.
I obviously have half a brain. Wanna know my goal????well you should probably already know what it is, because I have written it out like numerous amount of times.
I just need a job. One that needs me. One that has some sort of benefits...one that can pay me enough so I can achieve the OTHER 20 goals that need that to start them.
UGH I feel like I'm totally capable to do the work- I just need 1 thing. and that thing is taking forever to come into my life. And its not even that I want a job to have that job- its so I can get an apt with my husband. So we can like live on our own . So if I wanted kids one day theres nothing holding us back. I just want ordinary, plain ol' homemaking goals.

do you know how many times I'm at a store and I look at Housing stuff, and I just say to myself, wow I should get that, and then reality hits me. OH YEAH I DON'T have a home to myself. why do I torture myself...
I dont think my Mother-in-law would appreciate me sanding her table and repainting it. ( least im pretty sure she likes her stuff the way it is.. )
I'm sorry I'm whining. I totally am. But I think I have been pretty dang patient about things that this issue is starting to boil to the top and float in my brain at all times.
I'm a homemaker stuck in a situation that has no home.

3 comments:

Taylors said...

maybe you should try for a job at the goodwill down the street. that way its close by and you get all the first picks of all the treasures that pass through there

katy said...

I'm in the same boat girl! I just went into a temp agency yesterday and the lady told me I hadn't been working in a while so she couldn't place me...because I had bad work ethic or somthing!!! I have been looking for a job for over a year now!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

TAKE A BREAK GIRL :)!