Thursday, July 01, 2010

My Hair Files.

I have changed my hair SO much lately, no one can keep up. I constantly tell people who I am
Because they can't recognize me because of my hair. Seriously church is probably really exhausted trying to keep up with me.. lol
Anyways.
it Started as.....Two very little "peek-a-boos"
Two blonde peices of hair.
That ended up turning into..


10 inches of Long brown hair CHOPPED off.
which then turned into........
Freaking blonde hair!

Which didn't satisfy me enough because shortly after I decided to...
Chop off some more.... to an A-line cut of course.
I haven't cut my hair that short since 5th grade.

Stayed blonde for a while.....

but then turned into....
RED hair.


which didnt last more then a week cuz it faded. and I hated it.

so now its....

A darker Brown.


the end.












5 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

HOLY COW thats a lot of hair changes. What was the time period from beginning to ending hair style? They all look great on you though, you are quite lucky.

Seneca said...

Yay! I like them all, but, welcome back to being brunette!!

The Denham Family said...

I just think you have the most gorgeous hair, and self of course, EVER.

Chelsee Bingham said...

I love coming to church and seeing your new hair styles!! They all look HOT HOT HOT!

Lcurls said...

thx guys:)