So I am going up to Utah with my best friend (Lauren Olson) that I have known since nursery.
So I can witness her wedding up there.. I'm really excited to get out for three days.
Although it won't be as great without Ethan. ( He said he really just didn't wanna go.)
SO I'm going solo and staying with her at her apartment.
So I can witness her wedding up there.. I'm really excited to get out for three days.
Although it won't be as great without Ethan. ( He said he really just didn't wanna go.)
SO I'm going solo and staying with her at her apartment.

This is them after he proposed:) i think he looks like Superman.
I still have yet to meet him. lol but he sounds perfect for her.
Wedding's always take me back when I was getting everything ready for my wedding,
On a specific day, I remember..
I was up basically all night, the night before I got married, with my sister Maren putting flowers together and I thought I was getting the flu- or food poisoning. I was soo sick. I had my dad give me a blessing like at 4 in the morning, Cuz I was horrified. I ended up getting like 3-4 hours of sleep and woke up un-nauseous. so that was a HUGE sigh of relief. never eat chinese food before an important day. You just never know. lol
this is one of my Engagement photos. I was so freaked out of that bridge- there where like gaps in the wood and right below us was traffic. no thx! but it makes me laugh because my face is semi-scared and Ethan is trying to help me move... lol
I pretty sure I didn't really even post my Engagements on here. So they are kind of new pictures to you:)
Anyways back to the OTHER Lauren.
I'm super excited for her. Everyone kind of keeps freaking her out about marriage, making it seem like its pretty dull.. and I'm like heck no! If you make it fun- it'll be fun. and You don't have to worry about stupid dating, other guys thoughts about your outfit... you just have him, and he has you. Everything kind of balances out after that. That and the bond you have after you have "been" together ( if you know what I mean ;) is just amazing. So I hope I have helped her calm down a little. And they will start of marriage living in Tampa, Florida, Living on the beach. Umm hi.. if thats not an ingredient for a great first year I don't know what is.

My favorite part of my wedding (besides marrying Ethan) would definitely be,
When we got in our car and were leaving for the hotel.
Nothing really happened- but that was probably the most exciting car ride ever.
Anticipating the hotel and honeymoon.
I don't think anything could replicate or replace that.
yay for weddings!

I still have yet to meet him. lol but he sounds perfect for her.
Wedding's always take me back when I was getting everything ready for my wedding,
On a specific day, I remember..
I was up basically all night, the night before I got married, with my sister Maren putting flowers together and I thought I was getting the flu- or food poisoning. I was soo sick. I had my dad give me a blessing like at 4 in the morning, Cuz I was horrified. I ended up getting like 3-4 hours of sleep and woke up un-nauseous. so that was a HUGE sigh of relief. never eat chinese food before an important day. You just never know. lol
this is one of my Engagement photos. I was so freaked out of that bridge- there where like gaps in the wood and right below us was traffic. no thx! but it makes me laugh because my face is semi-scared and Ethan is trying to help me move... lolI pretty sure I didn't really even post my Engagements on here. So they are kind of new pictures to you:)
Anyways back to the OTHER Lauren.
I'm super excited for her. Everyone kind of keeps freaking her out about marriage, making it seem like its pretty dull.. and I'm like heck no! If you make it fun- it'll be fun. and You don't have to worry about stupid dating, other guys thoughts about your outfit... you just have him, and he has you. Everything kind of balances out after that. That and the bond you have after you have "been" together ( if you know what I mean ;) is just amazing. So I hope I have helped her calm down a little. And they will start of marriage living in Tampa, Florida, Living on the beach. Umm hi.. if thats not an ingredient for a great first year I don't know what is.

My favorite part of my wedding (besides marrying Ethan) would definitely be,
When we got in our car and were leaving for the hotel.
Nothing really happened- but that was probably the most exciting car ride ever.
Anticipating the hotel and honeymoon.
I don't think anything could replicate or replace that.
yay for weddings!


5 comments:
Oh how exciting! I'm so happy for her!
awe!
im getting married in october an im so excited (:
darling post girl! you are adorable...you and your bestie.
p.s. you won!!! send me your email address.
It IS crazy that Alex has such blond hair. I really hope at least one of my kids gets curly hair. I would hate for it to look like I kidnapped my kids because they look nothing like me.
I am not sure if I could dye my hair 347 colors! I will start with trying to talk myself into CUTTING it!
Post a Comment