Man. I fell in love with an apartment complex today.
weird? yes. very.
But I seriously have very realistic dreams, I don't understand why its not just a little easier...
I have no freaking idea. But I told my friend Jaymee about them, because she wants to move.
and I hope she moves there, because that'll probably make me jealous enough to move my butt a little faster. stupid how that works. But it probably will work.
Man so- working out every day is FLIPPIN hard. how bout 3-4 days out of the week...
I get so pooped out its really hard to keep up. there goes my 30/6/30 plan.
good side is that i work out more- which is mucho needed! the more i work out- the more I want to look hot. I hate getting to that comfortable weight where its not thin but its not quite fat...
that body doesnt look the best in a swim suit. Well- im sure it looks fine- but it doesn't feel fine.
I took a spin class this morning at 9- and I about died... if you start a spin class, go religiously...
or else it'll feel like the beginning all over again if you space it out.
I took a week off, and just ran.. then went today and about threw up and fainted.
But I finished the whole hour- so that was good.. I think I'm gunna go to the 5:30 pm class tomorrow. you burn so many calories in the class, that the pain is totally worth it, cuz its temporary!
anyways- enough of that. I would post pictures of things, but I left my camera in the car and I just barely found the thumbnail drive to put them on my comp - so it'll have to wait.
I'm going to try and post more- because I like going back and reading myself. I make myself laugh sometimes.. I think thats cool- that I can laugh at myself.
By the way- the car search is still a NIGHTmare. man i hate it! People just like to lie about what they have- that or they can't spell it, that might be a good excuse.
i went to go see this hyundai that was supposedly "In awesome condition"
bullllll crap. So I go and see it, and two lesbians try and tell me that its worht 3,000 dollars..
when that morning I looked it up on kelley blue book, and it said 1,900. yeah. And I told her that, and shes like, you put it in wrong... (I totally didn't.) And it was even worth even that much because 1. Kelley Blue book is way to generous... 2. The blinker light bulb was in the open ( had no plastic) 3. The windsheild was cracked all along the front bottom ( was illegal to drive) which she failed to mention...4. the bumper was completely bare. ( no paint)
So I wanted to say like " Oh hai, loserfaces. You lie. Go fix your stupid windsheild, and stop false advertising your car thats worth dirt. k thx."
I found out later that it was actually worth 1300.
i have special words for them, but I shall refrain myself from saying them
I hope carma hits them.
oh by the way- this kid is way better then lady gaga... Awesome.
weird? yes. very.
But I seriously have very realistic dreams, I don't understand why its not just a little easier...
I have no freaking idea. But I told my friend Jaymee about them, because she wants to move.
and I hope she moves there, because that'll probably make me jealous enough to move my butt a little faster. stupid how that works. But it probably will work.
Man so- working out every day is FLIPPIN hard. how bout 3-4 days out of the week...
I get so pooped out its really hard to keep up. there goes my 30/6/30 plan.
good side is that i work out more- which is mucho needed! the more i work out- the more I want to look hot. I hate getting to that comfortable weight where its not thin but its not quite fat...
that body doesnt look the best in a swim suit. Well- im sure it looks fine- but it doesn't feel fine.
I took a spin class this morning at 9- and I about died... if you start a spin class, go religiously...or else it'll feel like the beginning all over again if you space it out.
I took a week off, and just ran.. then went today and about threw up and fainted.
But I finished the whole hour- so that was good.. I think I'm gunna go to the 5:30 pm class tomorrow. you burn so many calories in the class, that the pain is totally worth it, cuz its temporary!
anyways- enough of that. I would post pictures of things, but I left my camera in the car and I just barely found the thumbnail drive to put them on my comp - so it'll have to wait.
I'm going to try and post more- because I like going back and reading myself. I make myself laugh sometimes.. I think thats cool- that I can laugh at myself.
By the way- the car search is still a NIGHTmare. man i hate it! People just like to lie about what they have- that or they can't spell it, that might be a good excuse.
i went to go see this hyundai that was supposedly "In awesome condition"
bullllll crap. So I go and see it, and two lesbians try and tell me that its worht 3,000 dollars..
when that morning I looked it up on kelley blue book, and it said 1,900. yeah. And I told her that, and shes like, you put it in wrong... (I totally didn't.) And it was even worth even that much because 1. Kelley Blue book is way to generous... 2. The blinker light bulb was in the open ( had no plastic) 3. The windsheild was cracked all along the front bottom ( was illegal to drive) which she failed to mention...4. the bumper was completely bare. ( no paint)
So I wanted to say like " Oh hai, loserfaces. You lie. Go fix your stupid windsheild, and stop false advertising your car thats worth dirt. k thx."
I found out later that it was actually worth 1300.
i have special words for them, but I shall refrain myself from saying them
I hope carma hits them.
oh by the way- this kid is way better then lady gaga... Awesome.
1 comment:
Hahah, you are SOO funny. What apartment complexes?? So as you get skinnier I get fatter. Yay for us!
You will find a car and be working (Ethan too) so you can find your own place. Good luck Lauren :) You can do it.
Post a Comment