not that you guys even care- but wow, I haven't posted in forever.
I have been up to a lot of things lately.
like the last post said, I am babysitting for my sister ( nannying if you will)
& I'm getting a car for myself. (yay! freedom)
I have also been up to some goal making and achieving.
oh yeah... gotta love the goal list. Although I have many ol' goals.
this one is a have to 6 days a week, What is this I speak of?
just a little something I like to call, the "30/6/30" plan.
I didn't make it up- it really is a good plan I totally stole - or borrowed. whatever makes you feel better. So the 30/6/30 plan is
30 minutes of working out, 6 days a week, for 30 days.
so far I have completed 3 days out of 30. I worked out hard core cardio. 3 miles a day+ some ab work+ arms+legs= laurens freaking sore.
but I really do feel a lot better.
I'm having a hard time separating myself from caffeine. gosh that stuff is delicious.
red bulls and dr pepper are my main downfall. I am trying to cut back by not letting myself have soda til I drink a whole glass of water. Which I think is a good idea because then I won't get dehydrated.
But besides that, another thing that is kind of fun but also really annoying at the same time is looking for a good car to buy..
So many freaking questions you have to ask them, and then you have to see if they are telling the truth. its a dirty game. I just wanna a good car for like- 2,000 or less that won't go kaput on me, that has a working radio and ac system and doesn't look like I went to the reservation and stole it from their side yard. thats not too much to ask right?? Yeah I'm pretty much the worst negotiator ever. I just believe them too easy. it actually makes me feel pretty stupid. I went with my sisters mechanic to check out this saturn, and was willing to pay 2000 for it. and the mechanic told me he wouldn't pay more than 1500 for it... ouch. lol, that car was funky. and gangster. I only say that, because when I went to test drive it, the seat was ALL the way back and lower than the dash. really?? im super tall and I couldn't even see that well.
goodness.
OH yeah! I got a bad sunburn from sitting in a pool for an hour, pasty much?? yes. I'd say I am.
but not any more! luckily it turned into a tan, which is awesome because I havent been tan for like 3 years!
I saw this picture the other day and kind of teared up a little....
my hair!!:(

I have been up to a lot of things lately.
like the last post said, I am babysitting for my sister ( nannying if you will)
& I'm getting a car for myself. (yay! freedom)
I have also been up to some goal making and achieving.
oh yeah... gotta love the goal list. Although I have many ol' goals.
this one is a have to 6 days a week, What is this I speak of?
just a little something I like to call, the "30/6/30" plan.
I didn't make it up- it really is a good plan I totally stole - or borrowed. whatever makes you feel better. So the 30/6/30 plan is
30 minutes of working out, 6 days a week, for 30 days.
so far I have completed 3 days out of 30. I worked out hard core cardio. 3 miles a day+ some ab work+ arms+legs= laurens freaking sore.
but I really do feel a lot better.
I'm having a hard time separating myself from caffeine. gosh that stuff is delicious.
red bulls and dr pepper are my main downfall. I am trying to cut back by not letting myself have soda til I drink a whole glass of water. Which I think is a good idea because then I won't get dehydrated.
But besides that, another thing that is kind of fun but also really annoying at the same time is looking for a good car to buy..
So many freaking questions you have to ask them, and then you have to see if they are telling the truth. its a dirty game. I just wanna a good car for like- 2,000 or less that won't go kaput on me, that has a working radio and ac system and doesn't look like I went to the reservation and stole it from their side yard. thats not too much to ask right?? Yeah I'm pretty much the worst negotiator ever. I just believe them too easy. it actually makes me feel pretty stupid. I went with my sisters mechanic to check out this saturn, and was willing to pay 2000 for it. and the mechanic told me he wouldn't pay more than 1500 for it... ouch. lol, that car was funky. and gangster. I only say that, because when I went to test drive it, the seat was ALL the way back and lower than the dash. really?? im super tall and I couldn't even see that well.
goodness.
OH yeah! I got a bad sunburn from sitting in a pool for an hour, pasty much?? yes. I'd say I am.
but not any more! luckily it turned into a tan, which is awesome because I havent been tan for like 3 years!
I saw this picture the other day and kind of teared up a little....
my hair!!:(
No comments:
Post a Comment