Just when I thought that I was invisible.
He thought otherwise.
do you know how I have been whining and complaining about not having a job?
Well. I went to an interview a couple of weeks ago- and it ended up being, well.. pretty much a scam. I didn't really understand the point. (Staffing agency lied to me...oh wells)
I have done my share of Applications and cover letters, re-doing my resume.. like 3 times.
But nothing ever really came back.
Couple days after my stupid scam-interview-gayness,
i got a call.
from...
my sister.
Her babysitter doesn't want to sit anymore because her husband got a raise. ( legit right?)
She asked me to be her babysitter. her serious one, kind of like a nanny aunt:).
And shes like, "well since you live so far- we are probably going to help get you a car so you can come and go, and pick up the kids"
Folks. I just got a job. I just got a car. I get to see my family like, 3+ a week.
And since I have a car I can help other people too!!
I can't take any credit for that one.
I couldn't have asked for a better situation.
So here's to a better lookin- summer filled, happy, incredible future.
He thought otherwise.
do you know how I have been whining and complaining about not having a job?
Well. I went to an interview a couple of weeks ago- and it ended up being, well.. pretty much a scam. I didn't really understand the point. (Staffing agency lied to me...oh wells)
I have done my share of Applications and cover letters, re-doing my resume.. like 3 times.
But nothing ever really came back.
Couple days after my stupid scam-interview-gayness,
i got a call.
from...
my sister.
Her babysitter doesn't want to sit anymore because her husband got a raise. ( legit right?)
She asked me to be her babysitter. her serious one, kind of like a nanny aunt:).
And shes like, "well since you live so far- we are probably going to help get you a car so you can come and go, and pick up the kids"
Folks. I just got a job. I just got a car. I get to see my family like, 3+ a week.
And since I have a car I can help other people too!!
I can't take any credit for that one.
I couldn't have asked for a better situation.
So here's to a better lookin- summer filled, happy, incredible future.
5 comments:
I really love your opening line to this blog. Thats so awesome about your family helping you. :-) Rock ON!
Yay for life's little surprises! ;)
Thats so exciting!! What a fun job!
that is awesome lauren!! i am so happy for you!! : )
It was so great seeing and talking with you the other night, I actually made a post today! Congrats on finding an awesome job with some sweet perks!
Post a Comment