So I really don't have an exciting life right now, but thats okay.
It kind of feels like the pause before something exciting and busy happens.
So I have some plans for myself that I think are genius.
So I'm always complaining to Ethan how I want to run on a treadmill, in a gym.
I don't really like running outside, especially because the air by the street is completely disgusting.
And when your on a treadmill, you know how long you go, you can adjust the incline, and you don't really have to worry about your surroundings. ( like scary people walking, or that cloud of bugs in the air)
So I'm thinking I'll just go work at a gym so I can have a free membership.
(duhhhhh lauren...)
So hopefully they will hire me like soon. I'm going today to see if they have any openings.
Gyms are usually part-time jobs. I worked at one before, the hours were like so short.
So I'm thinking *Why don't i just work at like a healthy food place?*
duh!! So I'm also going to apply at Sprouts, Trader Joes, and Yodippity.
( yodippity isnt really healthy- but, w.e)
So thats my master plan. Apply at a Gym and Health food place,
so I'll get paid to eat right and work out.
Sometimes I just amaze myself.
We'll see if that actually happens. But I'm staying positive!
Pray for me. I need this!
I also read this article in the Ensign about blogging.
It said not to put your birthday, or anniversary on your blog. so creepy people don't know personal things about you. which makes sense.
I was like kind of bummed when I read about the anniversary part.
I think I might go private, then I wouldn't feel so weird about saying stuff like that.
Because me and Ethan are getting sealed in early march!
Around when we got married. I'm so excited! i get to wear comfy underwear.
:) is it weird that I'm excited for that part?
We'll if i am, thats fine. I've heard people who complain and some people who actually like them better. So we'll see..
You bet I'm going to blog about it when I get them...
so stay tuned for that.
I have also been adding on to my vision board
I found alot of good stuff in the magazines. ( pictures that is)
I really recommend doing one. Its cool to really think about what you want in life.
and is more exciting than writing them, because its a "vision" of what you want them to be like.
Idk. I think they are cool. Heres a picture of my vision board, so you can get an idea of what some of my goals are.
It kind of feels like the pause before something exciting and busy happens.
So I have some plans for myself that I think are genius.
So I'm always complaining to Ethan how I want to run on a treadmill, in a gym.
I don't really like running outside, especially because the air by the street is completely disgusting.
And when your on a treadmill, you know how long you go, you can adjust the incline, and you don't really have to worry about your surroundings. ( like scary people walking, or that cloud of bugs in the air)
So I'm thinking I'll just go work at a gym so I can have a free membership.
(duhhhhh lauren...)
So hopefully they will hire me like soon. I'm going today to see if they have any openings.
Gyms are usually part-time jobs. I worked at one before, the hours were like so short.
So I'm thinking *Why don't i just work at like a healthy food place?*
duh!! So I'm also going to apply at Sprouts, Trader Joes, and Yodippity.
( yodippity isnt really healthy- but, w.e)
So thats my master plan. Apply at a Gym and Health food place,
so I'll get paid to eat right and work out.
Sometimes I just amaze myself.
We'll see if that actually happens. But I'm staying positive!
Pray for me. I need this!
I also read this article in the Ensign about blogging.
It said not to put your birthday, or anniversary on your blog. so creepy people don't know personal things about you. which makes sense.
I was like kind of bummed when I read about the anniversary part.
I think I might go private, then I wouldn't feel so weird about saying stuff like that.
Because me and Ethan are getting sealed in early march!
Around when we got married. I'm so excited! i get to wear comfy underwear.
:) is it weird that I'm excited for that part?
We'll if i am, thats fine. I've heard people who complain and some people who actually like them better. So we'll see..
You bet I'm going to blog about it when I get them...
so stay tuned for that.
I have also been adding on to my vision board
I found alot of good stuff in the magazines. ( pictures that is)
I really recommend doing one. Its cool to really think about what you want in life.
and is more exciting than writing them, because its a "vision" of what you want them to be like.
Idk. I think they are cool. Heres a picture of my vision board, so you can get an idea of what some of my goals are.
I have a part (left top) for My health, Family(left), finances(bottom left), new home (top right), my love life (right middle), and family vacations (bottom right). I'm just now starting to do the spiritual goals that I have on the bottom middle.
I still have more to put on there, its just finding the pictures to explain it.
I have to go take out my bedroom trash... something smells really fishy and its making me sick!
I still have more to put on there, its just finding the pictures to explain it.
I have to go take out my bedroom trash... something smells really fishy and its making me sick!
1 comment:
you ROCK!
Congrats on your soon to be sealing, that is uber exciting!!!
Post a Comment