So my sister Hillarie has a little crush
happened to be a singer in a band.
So she decided to get tickets to his concert
at the marquee with my and my other sister Maren.
It was a lot of fun, cuz I don't get to see Hillarie as much as I want to, so it was really nice to catch up with her. Maren and I get together on a regular basis and so I pretty much know her life.. (hah jk maren).
Here's a picture of us in the bathroom.( thats the rules okay?)
btw it smelled of vomit in there, someone drank to much at 8:30.

right after this picture, some drunk off her A! lady came in, not going to the bathroom
but apparently needed a hug... I thought she wanted to use the sink I was using, but she refused to stop staring, so i got uncomfortable and started leaving, as I hear my sister Hillarie say " Do you need a hug?" and i saw her nod her head like a little kid and so my sister gave her a hug...
lol. yeah. I wouldn't have done that. bless hills for doing that...
goodness knows I wouldn't drunk people freak me out for some reason.
Hills crush singing and dancing. they were actually quite good.
they reminded me of Yellowcard.
when your at concert, your almost ALWAYS going to see those weird people who dance off beat.
its 80% guaranteed (idk if it is.. but it seems like it)
There was definatley two girls at this concert that were really into the music..
heres a gander.
happened to be a singer in a band.
So she decided to get tickets to his concert
at the marquee with my and my other sister Maren.
It was a lot of fun, cuz I don't get to see Hillarie as much as I want to, so it was really nice to catch up with her. Maren and I get together on a regular basis and so I pretty much know her life.. (hah jk maren).
Here's a picture of us in the bathroom.( thats the rules okay?)
btw it smelled of vomit in there, someone drank to much at 8:30.
right after this picture, some drunk off her A! lady came in, not going to the bathroom
but apparently needed a hug... I thought she wanted to use the sink I was using, but she refused to stop staring, so i got uncomfortable and started leaving, as I hear my sister Hillarie say " Do you need a hug?" and i saw her nod her head like a little kid and so my sister gave her a hug...
lol. yeah. I wouldn't have done that. bless hills for doing that...
goodness knows I wouldn't drunk people freak me out for some reason.
they reminded me of Yellowcard.
when your at concert, your almost ALWAYS going to see those weird people who dance off beat.
its 80% guaranteed (idk if it is.. but it seems like it)
There was definatley two girls at this concert that were really into the music..
heres a gander.
jk.. its not worth waiting for that one to load....
yep..lol.
I have to say i was watching them more than that band (burning phoenix)
yep..lol.
I have to say i was watching them more than that band (burning phoenix)
1 comment:
Oh man, I was hoping there was going to be a video. Nice. Welp, see you later. JK. I had a great time :) We should do it more often.
Like Band of Skulls. Trust me it is worth the 15 bucks.
Post a Comment