I always seem to find that " diamond in the ruff" at goodwill.
I only shop there when its 50% off Saturday, because, lets face it, they really don't make it that cheap anymore. they are getting greedy- come on goodwill your ALL profit and yet you make it harder for people who need cheaper clothes or couches etc...
Basically I only agree with the cheap day.
Look what I got.
Outfit I wore for valentines day ♥
I only shop there when its 50% off Saturday, because, lets face it, they really don't make it that cheap anymore. they are getting greedy- come on goodwill your ALL profit and yet you make it harder for people who need cheaper clothes or couches etc...
Basically I only agree with the cheap day.
Look what I got.
Outfit I wore for valentines day ♥
The other skirt I found ( dont mind that I'm wearing the same tops..)
Alot Of what I have is from goodwill.
But its not like you can ever tell. cept maybe that horrid peach dress I got for halloween.
But besides that, it feels good to get cute clothes for cheap.
But its not like you can ever tell. cept maybe that horrid peach dress I got for halloween.
But besides that, it feels good to get cute clothes for cheap.
2 comments:
That red skirt is so cute!
I know! There's nothing better. I got some black shoes that look a lot like your red ones for $5 at a consignment store and walk around feeling sexy. I'd love em in red...
Post a Comment