Tuesday, November 10, 2009

things have been weird lately.

Things have been weird. I haven't posted anything since halloween,
not that it matters if i did or didn't, I just haven't felt like it.
It kind of sucks having to sensor what you say. But I guess a blog isn't for that reason
I'll save the uncensored parts for my journal.

But I will say, that I was very confused and frustrated for a few days, because of a mis-understanding. I hate the feeling of someone thinking badly of me because of one thing I did.
And it really struck me in a weird way. I have never had anyone react that way because of something I did. I have moments when I'm the nice me, who's understanding, and then theres the other part of me that feels like she needs to get the anger and confusion out, which is not usually me. I still don't think of me as a bad person. But it made me think that I was for a few days.
I've come to the conclusion that I know that I am a good person. I make mistakes. But everyone does. I'm nice to people. I like to do things for people. It helps me feel good, and I enjoy making other people happy.
Everybody makes mistakes
Not just me.
Anyways, that probably confused most of you. But I just really felt like I needed to write it.
On a Really good note.
I got a JOB. yes. A job.
I work for Pure Simple Health, a small weight loss company that helps people loose weight by using the HCG droplets.
This company is going to go places. I'm just the receptionist/book-keeper, but its a really good company- and they really do help people loose weight really fast, and they help you along the way so your never alone.
Its also owned by LDS people, which is nice because I get work with people that get me in that way. Its refreshing.

Tonight was also Enrichment night in my ward.
Oh my gosh- I had SO much fun.
I talked to so many great people, it was so refreshing. I met this girl that just became part of our ward. She doesn't know anyone, but her husband is our home teacher. She told me tonight that she didn't have any friends here in mesa, and I could totally tell she needs some. I really honestly think that god listened to me when I told him that I wanted to meet new friends. One door shut, another one opened. I think I like this other door better too!

I have been so blessed this week.
I got a Job.
I'm making freinds!!
I love my life.
I feel internal happiness.
Which has been a little dim lately.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Yay Lauren!! I am so happy for you. I am glad that things are great for you.

Seneca said...

Okay first of all I love the song on your player 'Once upon a Dream' that is my favorite part of Sleeping Beauty! And is how I am going to meet my future hubby. ha. I am sorry about the whole misunderstanding, that is frustrating. Oh and my mom takes those HCG drops. She loves it! I am so glad you got a job! :D