Tuesday, December 01, 2009

sorry its been forever and a half.

I kind of didn't want to post for a while, Not gunna lie.
But I'm sick of seeing that Older post there
So here goes for the update!
This week, I got laid off.
I use "laid off"
Not because I'm trying to play off getting fired nicely,
but because they couldn't afford me.
I guess sales are way down this month, cuz not enough people are doing the program.
alot of people are still doing it, like myself, but not enough to keep me busy.

So right now, Today actually, I started this HCG diet. Except today is a LOADING DAY
its horrible. You have to eat alot, all the time. Its disgusting.
But its important to the diet, because your bascially making it easier for your body to burn later.
If you wanna read about it, www.affordablehcg.com
its a good read. I still really like my ex-job, and I will continue to try and help them get more business. My sister Joyce just started the diet on Thanksgiving, and shes already lost 12.4 lbs, since then... friken crazy good stuff.

But anyways, besides getting laid off, and on a diet...

I have been getting ready for Christmas.
I really can't wait this year.
my Fam is throwing a PJ party
where you come in your comfy PJ's and watch christmas movies, and drink hot cocoa.
( cept I cant, cuz I'm on the diet)
So, ill be drinkin herbal tea...bleh.

I'm so excited to see what i'll look like when I'm done with this diet.
Ill be done like right before X-mas.
So that'll be fun! skinny for the holidays- which I almost am never!

p.s- I HATE HATE HATE- Loading days... non-stop eating..
BARF!

4 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

Ouch.
I know you both in person.
I met you first.
I think you are both kind.

Im sorry there are misunderstandings.

Sad Day.

Keep posting I like to read them.
:-)

Maren said...

Hey I think this time we should for REAL set up a photo booth at Christmas and take pics. Everyone will look fantastic! Sorry loading days suck. Hey can you work out on the diet?

We should hang out tomorrow! Miss you Lo.
Maybe we can decorate my house for Christmas...

jaymee sirrine said...

Hmmm this losing of the pounds thing sounds very nice!!! You might need to show me this!

Suget said...

I have never heard of that diet.. lol but it sounds scary... I mean, i don't think I can have a loading day.. haha but thanks for filling me in. That party sounds like fun. We have a christmas house lighting event in our family... we eat cookies and cocoa too =D
that sucks to have been laid off, I'm sorry, I hope you feel better.