You know when I said
"Halloween is my favorite holiday"
well.. its like in 3rd place now.
I mean it was fun... but like i wasnt like the great joy i had hoped for.
But. This years costume was the best yet.
dont believe me??
well you have to see before you judge...
check it.
"Halloween is my favorite holiday"
well.. its like in 3rd place now.
I mean it was fun... but like i wasnt like the great joy i had hoped for.
But. This years costume was the best yet.
dont believe me??
well you have to see before you judge...
check it.
sick
Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so CRUELLLLl...
gotta love Labyrinth.
We ended up going to our friend Al and Val's Halloween party with poeple that were pretty cool
heres a group photo.
gotta love Labyrinth.
We ended up going to our friend Al and Val's Halloween party with poeple that were pretty cool
heres a group photo.

thats all.


2 comments:
I know how you feel about needing people you can actually talk to. I love spending the day with Alex but sometimes I like going out and seeing older people too.
I am sorry people are not being very nice. I hate that.
I'd hang out with you! My biggest problem is that since I have two jobs my friends don't even bother to ASK me if I wanna do anything anymore......I find that extremely lame.....
BTW LOVED the costume! Labyrinth is definitely one of my favorites ;)
Post a Comment