Monday, October 26, 2009

Long, Fun post.

Wow, last week was awesome.
what did I do you ask?

Oh I just had a photo-shoot with my sister Maren


We found some of the ugliest dresses at our
favorite place, Goodwill.

Here's some pictures of us separately:
My NASTY peach dress with a mullet-like bottom.
(short in the front, long in the back)
I like to call her "Peach pleasure"


Maren's awesome shiny dress with shoulder pads.
honestly, I think she looks hot.


So why did we buy them?
well, my mom has this pumpkin carving/cookie party every year.
And we decided that we wanted to dress up this year as 80's disasters.
ha, it was originally "mom pants" but we found lovely "Peach pleasure"
and decided against it.

then the next day Maren came over to hang out with me again, cuz we love each other.
that and we get bored a lot.. ha ha.
But I got some really cute pictures of her and her chillens. (children)
take a look-see:
Circe Bella, isn't she so cute?
This girl is so fun to play with. she never fails to make me laugh.


Ethan and his Hogwarts train we found at goodwill,
He loooves that thing... that and anything with trains or cars.:)
:)
Maren is probably one of the most beautiful I know.
Inside and out. Shes my Best friend. I love her:)
Its always nice to know that there's someone out there that just
"gets" you.
BELLLSSS
So cute.
laughing pictures are the best ones:)

Now in between that time, I got my hair Bleached and I already posted the pictures
of my hair. But I also went with my freind Amy Baird

to see her wedding dress
Well, of course you dont want to spend like a butt load of money on 1 dress.
But I could tell she wasn't in love with the cheaper one, that her and her mom agreed onI could tell that she wasn't too thrilled about it. I think thats the most important thing when you get married, is to love what your wearing so that you feel your absolute BEST.
So I made her try on more dresses...
And she found THE dress. And it wasnt even that much more $$.
Of course its gorgeous, she wouldnt take it off. We were there for an hour.haha
i took some pictures of it
I love the way it twists around her, and i love the uneven bustles.
And its lace up, which is probably one of the most comfortable and beautiful.
:) congrats amy!

Then Sunday. Came the HALLOWEEN PARTY

Well, I look a little different Because I'm blonde but here's some pictures of it:)
Circe as a cute Little fairy.
Me as Sicknast.
Maren in her other goodwill find. its called mom dress 1980.
:)
my sister,Hillarie, decided she wanted in on the fun, so she wore the silver dress and rocked it!
sexy sexy..
Me and my niece Ashly
a Full-shot of the hot mom.
Bob the builder a.k.a little Ethan, and red power ranger Alex.
Me and "bob" hah he looks so cute.- me notsomuch.
"Bob" and Brayden.. haha brayden your cute.
another look at the sicknast


So that was my fun week/weekend..
cool huh!?

Next week preview.
rememeber I said that im going to be the goblin king from labyrinth?

sneak preview...


yep, i just did that. sickkkkk





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you had to use padding in the pants!!!! Hahahahahaha oh my!

I can't believe Amy's getting married!! Congrats girl and I LOVE the dress!

Taylors said...

k, now i cant wait to see the full goblin king costume!

Maren said...

Haha, those pics of us in the 80's get up, SICK! We know how to party. Well I am so excited to see you as Jareth, The Goblin King. Sweet. Hands down going to be the best costume this Halloween.

I love Amy's dress. It looks amazing on her.

Rachelle Underwood said...

Loving the buldge in the pants. Can't wait to see whats to come....