Never really been the most photogenic person.
really.
When people take random pictures,
either I or someone says..
"wait.. what are you doing?thats you?"
haha!
yeah. really.
sad thing is Ethan, my beautiful husband,
Isn't really either.
poor us.
We went to a barbeque out in the Desert for my Father-in-laws Bday.
I ate alot, and so did Ethan..
I could've sworn I smiled for like atleast one picture..
haha this is what my sister-in-law Tawnya captured.
really.
When people take random pictures,
either I or someone says..
"wait.. what are you doing?thats you?"
haha!
yeah. really.
sad thing is Ethan, my beautiful husband,
Isn't really either.
poor us.
We went to a barbeque out in the Desert for my Father-in-laws Bday.
I ate alot, and so did Ethan..
I could've sworn I smiled for like atleast one picture..
haha this is what my sister-in-law Tawnya captured.
Yep. Stuffed the whole dang thing in my mouth, or thats what it looks like
that is one sexy couple. they sure do like their food!
and here's another.
this one is just me, and i do a very good job ruining the picture
(click to get the full effect)
really folks?
oh dear, I need some practice.
these are just a few where I look friken stupid.
maybe thats why we don't take alot of pictures?
that is one sexy couple. they sure do like their food!
and here's another.
this one is just me, and i do a very good job ruining the picture
really folks?
oh dear, I need some practice.
these are just a few where I look friken stupid.
maybe thats why we don't take alot of pictures?
haha, sure does make me laugh tho.
6 comments:
hahaha! You don't ruin them! Funny thing, though, that's the best one of you and Ethan eating the smores. I took three and someone's eyes were closed or it didn't look like you were eating a mouthful of goodness. :)
haha,yea. maybe I should just learn to have a picture face and so i dont have any surprises!
Wow, those are hilarious! I have plenty of those pics of Sam and I. Most of them have been deleted. You are funny. Most of the pictures I have of you are awesome. SO don't you worry.
so far no ones sent back pictures of me that they have yet.. lame huh?
Haha I love the pictures! I must say they are pretty hilarious not gonna lie!! If it makes you feel better Scott and I can't take pictures either!
Post a Comment