Hey!!! What your seats? I am so excited for you!! I know you will love it!sidebar: word verification is the word Grand! How fitting :)
We are going on the 28th! So fun.
We are on the Balcony, row 5 seats 50 and 52.. hopefully we can sit by eachother? enless the seats are numbered by twos. haha
Hey, we're going on the 30th!! I'm so excited too!
i thought you didnt like musicals ;) ha ha
I'm jealous, I wish I could go
phantom of the opera is an exception to the musicals. haha I've listened to the cd since i can remember, and read the book. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey!!! What your seats? I am so excited for you!! I know you will love it!
sidebar: word verification is the word Grand! How fitting :)
We are going on the 28th! So fun.
We are on the Balcony, row 5 seats 50 and 52.. hopefully we can sit by eachother? enless the seats are numbered by twos. haha
Hey, we're going on the 30th!! I'm so excited too!
i thought you didnt like musicals ;) ha ha
I'm jealous, I wish I could go
phantom of the opera is an exception to the musicals. haha I've listened to the cd since i can remember, and read the book. :)
phantom of the opera is an exception to the musicals. haha I've listened to the cd since i can remember, and read the book. :)
Post a Comment