music is so awesome.
i love it- i love how it makes you feel awesome
when you blast it in your car.
Music is really important in my life.
each one brings a different memory
Some are bad.. and you quickly change the channel or press power
Some are really good..when you sing-along and turn that knob up!!
either way its still important to my happiness.
Anywho.
This week I've been feeling weird.
I got a stupid UTI.(Tmi?)
like on monday and went away- then came back.
Its been making me so friken tired and nauseous.
I didn't think that could happen until I looked it up
A bunch of women confuse pregnancy with UTI's.
Because it makes you tired and nauseuous and you pee alot.
I didnt really think those were similar until i searched UTI symptoms.
and there were questions in Yahoo. stupid questions I might add.
so anyways this week was weird, and i couldn't run as much as i can usually
which made me feel like I didn't do much. but I did what i could.. my body was being
stupid.I've never been so stupid tired in my life.
I could take a four hour nap and still go to bed at 9. no problem.
I'm ready for my previous body- mm kay? the one where I could run more than 2 miles!
grr.
So. I have a new little interest.
I say little cuz i probably won't go anywhere.
but I started drawing, and i drew myself a really cool dress.
yeah. I have never drawn a dress I actually like.
I wish someone who was a wizz at sewing could make it for me.
heres the (horrible) drawing:
K so i won't lie. this does kind of look like a hot mess.
but what I picture it as and whats on the paper, are different things..
I picture and Creme and Black striped thick satin dress that wraps your curves
and hugs them just the right way- and adding a more feminine touch.
I alos kind of stole the idea from the movie coraline
her "other mother" wears an interesting dress in it.. its pretty cool
any ways.
I also love my new green emerald cardigan.

I even made my own little flower headband with it
Which i dont usually wear...

i love it- i love how it makes you feel awesome
when you blast it in your car.
Music is really important in my life.
each one brings a different memory
Some are bad.. and you quickly change the channel or press power
Some are really good..when you sing-along and turn that knob up!!
either way its still important to my happiness.
Anywho.
This week I've been feeling weird.
I got a stupid UTI.(Tmi?)
like on monday and went away- then came back.
Its been making me so friken tired and nauseous.
I didn't think that could happen until I looked it up
A bunch of women confuse pregnancy with UTI's.
Because it makes you tired and nauseuous and you pee alot.
I didnt really think those were similar until i searched UTI symptoms.
and there were questions in Yahoo. stupid questions I might add.
so anyways this week was weird, and i couldn't run as much as i can usually
which made me feel like I didn't do much. but I did what i could.. my body was being
stupid.I've never been so stupid tired in my life.
I could take a four hour nap and still go to bed at 9. no problem.
I'm ready for my previous body- mm kay? the one where I could run more than 2 miles!
grr.
So. I have a new little interest.
I say little cuz i probably won't go anywhere.
but I started drawing, and i drew myself a really cool dress.
yeah. I have never drawn a dress I actually like.
I wish someone who was a wizz at sewing could make it for me.
heres the (horrible) drawing:
but what I picture it as and whats on the paper, are different things..
I picture and Creme and Black striped thick satin dress that wraps your curves
and hugs them just the right way- and adding a more feminine touch.
I alos kind of stole the idea from the movie coraline
her "other mother" wears an interesting dress in it.. its pretty cool
any ways.
I also love my new green emerald cardigan.
I even made my own little flower headband with it
Which i dont usually wear...
4 comments:
uti's suck big time. im sorry you are going through that! And you said on a comment on my blog that you feel replaced? what does that mean?? i miss you!
Love your sweater is cute! love it.
As for your dress, I love the petal details on the skirting. Beautiful!
awe thanks lauren! I am no where near like a designer- but it would be fun.
oh jaymee. I just meant that we havent hung out, and you have other gfs to hang out with now:( ha i still love you.. dont take it seriously, cuz i was just being stupid:)
So cute Lauren. Sorry about the UTI. Boo. Drink pure cranberry, it will help. But you might end up with a kidney infection if you aren't careful and will need to take some antibiotics.
Love the green cardi too and you hair thingy. Looks great.
Post a Comment