Monday, September 21, 2009

I FOUND IT!!

The charger for my camera battery
HAS BEEN FOUND.
So for those of you who haven't seen my new hair..
I shall show it unto you.

TA DA!!

I look kind of like a "B" in this picture.
and my hair is REALLY curly.

That and i have been running every
Mon, Wed, Fri.
and have been happy with the results, so far...



Stomach is not so poochy!! yay!



another picture of me:)


I was so happy that its fall-time
That I'm ready for all the
PUMKINY things.

so, I made
Pumkin cake with cream cheese frosting
ALL FROM SCRATCH
and it was SOO delicious.
take a gander.



omg. I want to eat some again.


YAy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a face now? SWEET! And I love your hair! It looks awesome ;) ;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am IN LOVE with it! SO gorgeous!

ConnieB said...

Hello! I got to your blog from Laurens and wanted to say it's super cute! As are you!

Good day! :p

Maren said...

You look so cute! AND your cake was awesome. Thanks for bringing me a slice!! Yummy yum. Hey who is the actor that you picked for you Peeta?

Catching Fire is CRazy, that is all I am going to say. Crazy.