Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i think i found my




peeta mallark

i think. I'm still deciding....
cuz peeta is just friken hot personality and you have to find the right person





when he gets interviewed..." I♥...."


in the second book... thats all im going to say.






yeah, i make yummy bread.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, I saw him in the Hannah Montana movie (Oh! Did I just admit that? hang head in shame...) And in Taylor Swift's video. Very likeable. :) I love your picture up there. Did you color the flowers like that yourself?

jaymee sirrine said...

Hannah Montanna Movie!!!

Lcurls said...

haha its okay- i watched the Hannah Montana movie too.. and not even with one of my nieces. And yeah i did the flowers all by myself. with the help of this website for photo effects called Picnik.com.
you turn it black and white and they have a brush that you can make anything the color that it was before.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Hey! he is on the Hannah movie. I thought he looked like he would make a good one, but his voice kinda bugs.

I will post about my pick!