so this last weekend my friend julia got married in the temple and had a fabulous reception
with the best food ever (I might add)
gelato being one of them.
pita bread and hummus, and a huge plate full of veggies.
so great.
anyways, I was one of her bridesmaids:)
(She was one of mine also)
and I had a blast! I heart Weddings.
Especially really cute ones with awesome food.
But before the reception, I was having a hard time picking out an outfit to wear.
she just told me to wear something mostly red.
like bright cherry red.
Not one of the fall colors this year. It got replaced with purple.
Anywho...
I had a red skirt from goodwill that I hadn't worn for anything yet
So I wore that with a shirt from forever 21, and a super cute belt
that i got there also for 3.50! i love the cheap sections, they bring joy to my life.
so this is what it looked like:)
with the best food ever (I might add)
gelato being one of them.
pita bread and hummus, and a huge plate full of veggies.
so great.
anyways, I was one of her bridesmaids:)
(She was one of mine also)
and I had a blast! I heart Weddings.
Especially really cute ones with awesome food.
But before the reception, I was having a hard time picking out an outfit to wear.
she just told me to wear something mostly red.
like bright cherry red.
Not one of the fall colors this year. It got replaced with purple.
Anywho...
I had a red skirt from goodwill that I hadn't worn for anything yet
So I wore that with a shirt from forever 21, and a super cute belt
that i got there also for 3.50! i love the cheap sections, they bring joy to my life.
so this is what it looked like:)
It was a joyous event.
Meanwhile, I've been getting eaten alive somehow when i sleep my EVIL mosquitoes!
its seriously so annoying.
I havent been bit in like 2 years.
then they decided to have a feast.
check it out.
I know
'Laurens a big fat baby'
they used to be bigger and itcher.
promise I aint lying!
But besides getting eaten and sucked on,
I've been doing a little "Life Homework"
what is life homework you say?
oh just a little thing i call
VISION BOARDS
vision boards have helped me achieve goals in the past,
and I don't recall not having one of them coming true!
Picture goals are awesome. Seriously, You hang up things you want to achieve and
its like something says, well, if you be a good girl and are ready to recieve them
Here ya go!
It may be not that smooth, but it does work.
so heres how you do them:
1. Get a poster board, magazines, scissors and glue/tape.
2. Write Down the goals that you want to achieve in your life right now.
(you can do long-term goals also)
4. Tape/glue pictures to your poster board
2 comments:
Love your outfit! It is so chic! And hi...you are always cute!
Love the vision board idea...
You looked so hot in your outfit! But yah, you always look cute.
I hate mosquitos. THEY SUCK literally.
I need to work on my vision board...your board is looking good!
Post a Comment