K, so i had a list of things i hate... well guess what i also have a list of things i love. so there!
1.My husband
My husband is the most laidback person i have met. ive never seen him yell and i dont think i ever will. He makes me laugh all the time- Hes so goofy, and i love him for it:)
2.my church
the church of jesus christ of latter day saints.
I love my religion. its such a loving plan that we have, so merciful and forgiving, I dont know what i would do without it. it completes my life.
3.HALLOWEEN!
I looooove halloween, its my favorite holiday. i love the way it smells, the dressing up, the yummy pumpkin seeds that my mom makes. i just love this holiday.
4. disney movies.
I love watching disney movies on a cold overcast day, wrapped up in my blanket.
5.the smell of laundry detergent powder
I loooooveee this smell. I wanna eat it so bad, but i cant.. obviously. haha
6. My family.
too bad i dont have a picture of all my family here, so heres a picture of maren and hillarie( the sisters just older than me... i have four more).this pic represents all my family. they are the best.
7. baby kittys:)
I loooooooovve baby kitties!! they are so friken cute. they make me happy.
8. Babies!
babies are so cute, and i love playing with them- id rather play with a baby than talk to an adult anyday!just the way i am.
9.good yummy drinks
of course NON-ALCOHOLIC. i love pina coladas!mmmmm and whatever that drink is on that picture.
10.cute shirts for cheap
I Don't know anyone who doesnt like to get a shirt for your money.. i just happen to love it probably more then you guys...
11.Oreos and milk
This is my all-time favorite snack. mmm...
12.burrito express
13. Vacuuming
yep.im offcially weird.
i enjoy myself some good ol fashion vacuuming, makes me feel so much better when i know the ground is clean.
man this is getting long.. i love so much more stuff.. but i dont feel like bloggin that much!
you guys should do it so i can see what you guys love:)
5 comments:
Yay!! Baby kitties, babies, Hot husbands that are awesome!! Oh and I love that shirt, I want that shirt. I think my list would be your list.
You picked my three FAVORITE Disney movies!! (pictures wise anyways) Those three are the best! (+ Peter Pan and Lion King)
Oooh, I cant wait for halloween! It's my favorite too!
I totally LOVE Burrito Express and Disney Movies!
i srsly fell in love with your blog. i also love halloween. because its in the autumn season. I srsly want to get married in the forrest under trees with their leaves changing =] i love disney cartoons its too bad i have 4 sons who rather watch Iron man and spiderman than the wonderful princess cartoons =] great post and lovely blog... i am now a follower =]
Post a Comment