Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter 6! i know its delayed.. but whatever!


Me, Ethan, maren, Sam, and Hillarie all went to the mid-night showing of harry potter 6. Let me tell you.. We totally scored. seriously. I didn't even have to wait in line. Maren and Hillarie went early and decided not to wait in line, instead they went in saying that they had to go to the bathroom. They were seating like the very first people there when they got in, and just looked for a theatre empty and got the best seats!
So me and Ethan just basically walked in to great seats, not having to wait in the heat, or wait over night.
Here are some pictures of us waiting for the movie to start:
I love my face in this picture. Dont hate.
haha i put lightning bolts on our heads.My beautiful sisters. I had so much friken candy that night.
Me and Hillarie:)
Yes. thats right.Maren and hills reading twilight series.
i love this man.he didnt even wanna see harry potter. But he ended up liking it:) HAHA!sucker....
Anyways- i thought the movie was really good. the way they filmed it was good, and hermione looked so pretty. SO much better than the other ones. Plus it made it better that i forgot the book, so somethings still surprised me. I need to re read that book. I forgot how good harry potter is cuz i have been sucked into twilight for so long.
It was a good night, i enjoyed myself:)




No comments: