Thursday, July 09, 2009

"Lauren's list of crap that she hates but the rest of the world LOVES."



So.. everyone's doing it.. Lauren Brimley came up with it. the title says it all.
here it goes...


1.
Shades shirts.

sorry guys. I hate them. i do! i like the tank top ones, those come up high enough. but i hate how they are sleeved and people wear them with everything, i know temple standards and you need to cover the "garmees", but just wear a regular modest shirts! and make sure your gaments dont show. and the thing that bugs me the most.. is when people wear them by themselves. it just looks weird to me. Im sorry.. but im not.

2.Gladiator shoes.
need I say more?

ew.. i really don't need to say more guys.. seriously. i don't care if Misha Barton, or girls from gossip girls told your to wear them.. Gross!

3. Akon,soldier boi, eminem.. etc etc...




there songs drive me absolutely insane. so repetitive. and.. well.. they suck.go talk down to girls somewhere else. mk? this is why i hate listening to the radio.

4. Babies with GIAAAANNNT BOWS ON THEIR HEADS!!! BLECKKK!!!
Im sorry women. srsly? is this a contest? MY BABIES BOW IS BIGGER! you know what i wanna say? "Would you like some more baby with that bow?"

poor kid didnt know what hit her.

5. Vegans

people try to talk me into being "a vegan", and really.. i hate that. "Hi, im going to starve myself" aka " its the cool way to be anorexic!cuz really. you cant eat anything!"

6. the World seems to LOVe- OBAMA




one word.."nolikeyyou"

7. So you think you can Dance



I tried watching this show.. and ill i saw were #1. people with BAD outfits #2. whiny judges who dont look like they have danced in thee life #3. something i def wasnt interested in.

8. The "peek-out I see you!" wedding pictures/engagement pictures

You guys eat this up ALL DAY! you love it!not a fan.
9. LIVE LAUGH LOVE- and other cutesy quotes that are everywhere and used to much.


Im not going to lie, i used to like it... but EVERYONE and their MOM ( non even joking) have these in their home, on their blog,myspace.. whatever... I wouldn't be said if i never saw one again. srsly.Im all about one of a kind things, that i make myself.

10. dogs. everyone likes DOGs!

they smell, they drool, they sniff your butt/crotch. and they jump on you and scratch you up. and i cant find myself to get close to one and like it.
11. Broadway music

i cant stand loud obnoxious people who sing through there nose. I cant handle it. makes me wanna run away. I guess its just a love or a hate thing.. cuz its not on my love list. i should make one of those though.


Welp. thats my list.

Everyone should do this!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your list although I am a huge SYTYCD and Broadway fan, I totally agree with the rest though ;) Esp the baby/bow thing

Maren said...

oh Lauren, I was just thinking about the shades shirt thing. I really am not a fan. I am totally doing this! you are funny.

Taylors said...

that bow is freakin ginormous!! thats gross. and that peak-a-boo picture made me laugh. that was gross too. and dogs are gross also

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That's so funny! Shade shirts were on my list but the picture didnt work, so I took it off the list!

Whitni Watkins said...

hmmm i like dogs, i like my picture frames of laugh and love with me and my hubby doing silly things in them, I like broadway specifically phantom of the opera...the rest i think i can agree but hat was a way long list i don't remember all of it

jaymee sirrine said...

HA HA HA!!! Baby bows! Thats AWESOME! I agree with all this crap. Thays what it all is.... CRAP! ha

IronLawGirl said...

Wow, you hate a lot of stuff, but I gotta bone to pick with your shade shirt comment. I think you might change your mind when you have g's to cover and a regular t-shirt under a small cap sleeved shirt looks queer.
Also, the phrases comment. Did you say everyone and their MOM because mom does in fact have the Live well, laugh often, love much phrase in her kitchen?

Lcurls said...

No kristin, its just a funny phrase, i wasnt picking on sheila.

ill find a way to cover my g's with out those things.