Monday, June 15, 2009

twilight blog- the kristen stewart, you piss me off.

Kristen stewart. you piss me off.
I was wacthing the mtv awards today- and i was friken so annoyed with you.
I thought you were only flinchy in movies, but i guess thats what you think acting is? being more flinchy?
kristen stewart. You piss me off.
You were nominated for best kiss with mr.sexy hair aka, Rob Patt. Why the crap didnt you kiss him? sometimes i think you smoke marajana all the time- cuz your friken nutz. Cept if i smoked pot i woudl want to kiss him more, but thats just me.


Kristen stewart learn how to hold an award. maybe it jumped out of our hands because it knew you didnt deserve it... or maybe you were on meth and the jidder made you freak out like you did in the hospital scene at the end of twilight..
did you re-enact that? cuz if you meant to do that, you did a great job.

B.T.W- i like your "sicknast"(lauren brimleys word.)Converse with your spider man dress.
thats is all.


i still like you though. geez.

5 comments:

leah prince said...

you are funny lauren.

Maren said...

agreed. She is kind of ridic. But hey she couldn't piss off the "boyfriend" right?

Chelsee Bingham said...

Ha ha why am I cracking up! She pisses me off to!! She doesn't deserve to be Bella!!! I CAN BE BELLA!

jaymee sirrine said...

ahh thanks! I can't STAND her!! SHE is the MAIN reason I will NOT see the movie!!! I miss you

Mike and Chels said...

Bahaha you are awesome. I feel the same way. Cant-a-stand her.