Tuesday, June 09, 2009

a post of people i miss. enjoy


Joyce and ryan. You are the coolest parents and brother/sister. YOu guys are so welcoming with everything. your such caring and fun to be with people.
Joyce, you have always been so kind to me and you have the best laugh ever! so contagious. Ryan, your so laid back and hilarious; your an awesome brother-in-law.


Ashly Blum. Your crazy. I miss having you come over and hang out with me. Sorry I'm not over long enough to teach you life lessons. I need to work on that. Oh and P.S.- Stop growing up. Your scaring me. haha your too mature for your age. ill kick all those boys butts that are trying to date you. seriously. i will. watch me.

my Dad. I miss your hugs, they always made me feel better. i miss seeing you- and hearing you say,"you forget where you live?, we miss you!" i love you dad.

oh mommy- your so beautiful. i miss you and your giggly personality. I like how you care for everything. you have such a good heart. I also love your attitude sometimes. haha ill just get you some chocolate and licorice? or would you rather chocolate licorice?hahaha. i love you so much mom. i miss you so much.
THe taylors. Tara- why are you so cool?Oh i know why. pssh your navajo! I have so much fun talking and hanging out with you, your such a kind and understanding person, and you remember the coolest lines from things.(and ill never have that recipe agaaiiinn) and andy- i dont know you as much as id like. but you must be cool. your married to tara. haha and everytime i talk to you i recall laughing. good job. I miss you guys.:)

aubrey bobreys! I enjoy holding you, the last time i saw you, you cried when i left. it was so sad, but at the same time i liked it cuz you missed me. I miss you too:)

oh baby hallena. your funny. you have the biggest smile and its great to see you grow up. :)
circe- you are one of the friggin CUTEST BABIES i have ever met. YOur hilarious.. and you know it. your making me teary eyed just thinking about you. you always acted older then you are- and i want you to stop. i heard your walking? k you cannot continue unless im home to say " yay! circe". dont forget me lil woman.

oh my little ethan- i miss you so much. I will never forget the day you told ethan
" Ethan, your face is brown." - couldnt have said it better myself.:)

oh maren and hillarie. I miss you guys so much.Maren- miss eating panda express and just talking about life.Its so weird, how after I got married i was still going to your house just to hang out, actually thats not weird. haha i dont know why i put that. But I wouldnt trade anything for you. you are so special to me. I cant wait to see you again.OH HILL!- YOu are such an awesome person, and you have made my life better. Sometimes I wish I was exactly like you, like both you and maren really, that would be the perfect mix. your a special person and deserve the world and then some. Words cant describe how much I miss you.


drake and jack. Even though drake says " NO!" to everything i say to him.. its okay.. cuz hes cute. and he still plays with me. and jack- even though you dont talk much, i still like to chase you around and make you laugh. i miss you dudes

this is my sister ginny and her 2nd baby holden. is this like the friken cutest thing ever? and ginny. i hope i look like you after i have a baby. srsly.

alex, kjerstin and hatch girls! i miss your crazy sayings like "welllll, i just wanna dwaw on yow waw wawen"


oh baby hailey- who was following me around through my reception and kept petting my dress:)i love you!

collard family. I miss you. kolby wheres my cookies? i missed them last sunday. and tawyna, i wish i had your crafty skills your so talented and you make everything looks so dang awesome. Kitseelie, Your a lil man, you grunt for your food. and that is why i love you. :)

Kristin and Ryan Mc PIe.Kristin- you have an awesome style, your such a stunning person to look at. Your also friggin Hilarious and blunt- which makes it funnier. Ryan- you make watching sports fun for me, cuz i never know whats going on, but yoiu always explain it so well I get really into it, even if im not a fan in real life. Your enjoyable to be around. :) keep being awesome.

Gwenny- your so beautiful and smart. I love this picture of you- your such a photogenic little girl and you figure things out so fast it surprises me. Your bubbly laugh always makes me laugh even though alot of the time i dont know why your laughing. But i love that about you. OH yes! i almost forgot. Your the most fashion-oriented child i have ever met. and your style rocks!( just like your mom)

Oh jaymee! i didnt forget you. I miss you so much. I miss going to target with you and getting random food that sounds good at the time. YOu owe me Mojo. I havent forgotten. Your the coolest girls i have ever met- truly my twinner;) I'm so glad your my bff.
Btw.- you prego yet? hahaha








i love you guys.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Stinks being homesick, doesn't it? We miss you too! Kick A out there.

Taylors said...

1. the comment little Ethan made is hilarious!!!
2. yes, please come take my baby for a day. I am always amazed how much she laughs with you
3. we miss you too!!!
4. why are you so freakin cool too?
5. always best put by the simpsons...

Apu's father: "make us proud" (imagine the dot indian accent)
Apu's mother: "never forget you who are" (again in the dot indian accent)

IronLawGirl said...

you're too nice! Just think, the longer you're away from us, the more you'll miss us. Then when you're home, you'll be sick of seeing our faces around all the time. ;)

Maren said...

Gah I thought I posted a message...You can totally borrow my kids anytime :) I am sorry that Elevate was a complete fail. That really bites.

Can't wait to see your face! Later :D