
awesome right??
well when i was in oregon, they had like the best goodwill ever.. seriously. they had like newer stuff in the isles and there was TONS of it.
i found a pencil skirt thats like higher, but i LOVE those skirts. specially on me.. cuz my waist is super long. take a look:
So I went last saturday with my sister maren, her husband sam, nephew ethan, and neice circe.
We had SO MUCH FUN!! right when i walked in the door, i saw this dress:
it was like in the light and you could almost hear the angels go "ahh" in the opera voice. oh dont worry im wearing this to church, with LEGGINGS:) cuz im a hooch guys.
so i right when i got there i was already having luck.
then im like, i need some more skirts for church.. so im like paroozing thinking in my head what kind of skirt i want..which was like a pencil tweed skirt..that comes a little higher on your waist.
guess what.i found this:
i know right?? it is: tweed, pencil, and high wasted. friken SWEEEEETT.
Its so awesome guys- i cant wait til i have a place so i can start doing crafty house stuff like lauren brims (brimley). Shes just friken cool.. I cant help but wanna be like her.
not copy cat.. just gather good info:)
moral of this blog:
DONT BE AFRAID TO GO TO CHEAP STORES, YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED!!
oh yes, and i forgot to post the highlights i got- well actually there like really chunky peek-a-boo's. ethan wants me to put more in:
you like?
and i stole this picture and messed around with it-

it reminds me of the part of , i think eclipse?, when its snowing and bella is hiding in the mountains with edward and jacob. and jacob kept her warm...
but yah just the snow part, i like it:)
3 comments:
those skirts are SO SO cute! I wish there were good thrift stores out here
yeah!!! I heart Lauren Brims too. She is the best. You are sweet as cherry too! Love your finds at goodwill. I had so much fun going with you.
I want to highlight my hair now!
Umm...HELLO! I never look for clothes at Goodwill. I NEED to! Let's all go together, please? I need a gray pencil skirt like you!
Post a Comment