so for this previous week, i didnt have to do much cuz i only worked two days! but ethan has been sick since Wednesday, and I've been trying my best to take care of him- basically babying him- and ethan's like " are you going to baby are kids this way?" and im like " if they are sick of course i will" and hes like " well, you shouldn't, you should make them go to school and tough it out, enless they are throwing up."
Which is funny because after that convo- he's been acting really clingy and like LAUUURenn I need drrugs!! haha i ran to the store like 5 times in the past three days to get him the right meds, and food. I mean I don't mind- but hey he shoould atleast admit that he likes being babied. its funny how being sick can make you act so differently.
So with Ethan being sick at his mom house- which is my old neighborhood- I snuck out and hung out with my friend jaymee! so much fun- i haven't enjoyed being out so much in a long time. We actually hung out two days in a row getting icees
and cheesecake factory
and going to the forever 21 xxi store. 
I think me and jaymee bother agree that store is too big- you dont even know where to start let alone what to get! theres like 5 rooms.. Anyways i had alot of fun hanging out with jaymee and taking care of my husband, even though he's a baby:)
OH and speakin of babies- i keep having like vivid dreams about me having a baby boy- and me like WAIT i dont want those needles!! and my baby is like in blue footy pjs, and hes super cute with big brown eyes and light brown hair. ive had dreams about him like two nights in a row.. its crazy. anywho!
thats all :)
3 comments:
Lauren I have dreams too, so don't worry you are not alone! Forever 21 sucks man... too big! We need to go to PF Changs... mmmm!
I think its cuz i want one- but not now, but i keep looking at like lindsay broc(shreeve)'s new baby and im like AWW i want one! i do.. just not now. Im so happy im not moving away forever!!:):)
I am sorry you had a crappy day on your birthday, that is not fun! My birthday is on a Wednesday so I will have to work :( Yeah... I feel the same way, I want one, just not now! Ha! Lindsay's baby is soo cute! I am glad you aren't moving forever too!!
Post a Comment