Saturday, April 25, 2009

crazy life

Man- so i just put my two weeks in this wednesday, and I'll be headed up to oregon - which i just found out is right under washington. Yeah.. i thought it was like by Ohio area.. I know im a retard! haha but anyways we( me, ethan and ethan's brother shane) are headed up there right after our finals, On ethan's birthday! :( but i'm getting him something he's going to friken LOVE me for... something that i know he wants but he would never get himself.im planning stuff that whole weekend so he feels like someone recongnized his birthday!

Oh yeah! and my birthday was this week- and man- its been crazy. I've been crazy i should say. I was SOO excited for my birthday, and my expectations were like WAY too high, so yeah i was like disappointed, and i had work like 1- 8pm. I was angry about that- and then the restaurant i wanted to go to was closed by the time i got off work and i picked ethan up. So we went to denny's. I was being a punk, but i wasnt trying to be it was just like how i felt.. haha. So the next day, i start my period UNexpectedly. So that explained the tears, and the angryness and the rudeness. But this whole week was just like BLAHHHHHHHH. But I've been trying really hard to be like nice and caring- i feel so bad for ethan- cuz i just was talking about how i felt and he thinks im insane. So yesterday , Friday, i worked out for like 3 hours, and then ethan took me on a date. and i loved it. I don't ever want to act like i did this week ever again. i felt like a child cuz i was acting like one. ( hahahah!! oranges?)
A big thanktyou to everyone who wished me a happy birthday- like maren who made me a cake , got me oreos! and awesome movies. I love them.
:)
and Jaymee! - I love that you wrote things that you loved about me, made me feel really good:) i love stuff like that.
My mom and dad- who took me and ethan out for dinner:) and got me presents. It made me feel really awesome, and full.

anywho- i love you all. i hate hormones.

4 comments:

tiffany knox said...

hey lauren!
I remembered it was your birthday april 20th and I was excited to tell you the funny thing is that ashley and I are both on april 11th so we are really good at duplicating these things!
I just love your wedding photos wish I couldve been there cant wait to see you again. you sure are beautiful. tell maren I am not invited to her blog and my email is tfrsnfr@yahoo.com
hope you had a good enough birthday anyway. I miss you and your sisters!

jaymee sirrine said...

haha i love it!!! I need to know where you are getting that watch, Chris would LOVE thst! Ethan and Chris could be twins just like you and me :) IM GOING TO MISS YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN OREGON!!!! :'( WAAAA!!!!!

Taylors said...

LC what up nigga!! You are so sweet!! I have just learned to ALWAYS go into things with low expectations because otherwise I usually am disappointed too. I'm sure Ethan is excited to have another b-day at home where its a lot easier for fam to give gifts and have it really seem like a b-day. When your on the mission, its not really the same, and a lot of people arent good at sending things in the mail (like me). SO...if Ethan wants another present then you guys are just going to have to stop by our house on the way out to Oregon. You guys should spend the night or two or more if you want to. Thats sad that you guys arent going to CO next semester. I think you guys would have enjoyed being out on your own experiencing something new. Anyhoo, sorry for the novel. Love and miss you guys!!!

Chelsee Bingham said...

You hate hormones? Haha your going to HATE pregnancy!!!