We are going to Portland, Oregon this summer to sell Voice over Internet Protocol. Its an awesome new way to talk to people on your home phone but for way less than from Cox or Quest. Its combined with your internet so you dont have to pay for a phone line. Any-who, i still need to study all the specifics about it, like the super specifics. Me and Ethan are going to try and make enough money so that we can not worry about money this year, save alot of it. But Im stoked! I'm going to go do some hard work for 100 days- then the rest of the year I can take it easy! I'm determined to kick some major butt and to think postive. Honestly- It will be a good experience. I'm going door to door so I'm taking some pepper spray for sure.
I'm going to miss my family SO much. I already miss them and I only live gilbert.
OH YEAH ANND!!
Ethan got accepted to Fort Lewis! Its in Durango, CO and he gets free tuition because he's native american. So, we will probably be moving to Durango shortly after the summer hopefully for fall.
We'll see how i do without my sisters :( mannnn its making me sad just thinking about it.
But besides being sad- i want to make some yummy blueberry pancakes. I just saw some on food network and my mouth started to water.
4 comments:
That will be fun, and really hard! Just keep that optimistic attitude, especially on hard days...or weeks. It will pay off.
And were the blue berry pancakes Giada's with the ricotta cheese in them? yum!
Oh my gosh, YOU are going to sell too? I thought it was just Ethan. Man you are braver than me. Work hard and make lots of money!!! And come visit us on the way up there or down...or both!! :) Have ethan show you his old stompin grounds
yes!! they were the ones with ricatta cheese! and the egg whites, they looked SUPER delicious. Yeah, I'm pretty scared bout the whole " going door to door " thing.. but hey its money right? and life is definately funner to live when you have it.
Haha blueberry pancakes!! Lets go to Tarrrrget!!! and get icees!
Post a Comment