Thursday, March 05, 2009

9 more days!!!


NINE MORE DAYS ladies and fellers! Nine more days and I'm going to be Mrs. Lauren Curleyhair!! Then after we get married me and ethan are going to go on a road trip up to san diego, and visit random places. I'm excited!

One bummer thing that happened though was our one of our tires were flat last night. Me and ethan went to go running at westwood track, and I heard a THUNK THUNK im like.. uhhh... hah i opened the door and it was totally flat! I had alot of fun "trying" to fix it. with that stupid tire repair kit... hah so ghetto. but we just need a new tire. i totally scraped up my hand from trying to put this gooey thing in the crack, that me and ethan made into a hole. haha But it still leaked- so we have to go tommorow to getit replaced. im driving on a lil donut tire. it kinda freaks me out.

Anywho! Sorry its been so long with the posts, but im a busy woman. jaymee sirrine is so cute with all her posts and updates like crazy. but hey, we cant all be like her now can we? O! that reminds me
BACHOLERETTE party! .. im looking forward to it. Fasinations anyone?:)

til next time.

1 comment:

jaymee sirrine said...

haha YAYY! Uhmm yes I am going to Fasinations today... hmmm!