man i had so much fun at my bachlorette party! Thanks to my lovley host maren!:)
I got the coolest gifts from fasinations, stuff that ill actually use. i got cute lingerie too;) jaymee got me a bunch of lil gifts, including a lil penis sucker.. hahaha. Val and leah and maren got me lingerie, i think i tried on like 50 pairs of lingerie atleast.. its so much fun.
I love girl nights, we need to have more of them- we watched 27 dresses and everytime we heard the word wedding, your day, and engagement, we had to drink a gulp of energy drink. a mormon version of a drinking game, but i was wired til like 4:45 in the morning cuz i drank so much red bull.
count days: 5
yayyyy!!
3 comments:
How fun!! I love the movie 27 dresses! I need to buy that one. Glad you had such a good night!!!!
Haha on Sunday my head was like spinning and I couldn't sit still. Dang red bull. I even had a dream about frikken James Marsden that night! Haha!! I had sooo much fun! Girls night more often!
I am glad you had fun. I think I stayed up till 5:30 am. Yeah that freaking red bull. I had a lot of fun tooo!!!
Post a Comment