Friday, February 13, 2009

Here is how this goes. There are 5 questions. You must answer them with a picture you find in a search engine (google, yahoo, etc.) and an explanation of some sort. Have fun and tag 5 or more friends!

1. Your dreams and goals:

to make a family one day is one of my goals, and dreams. The thought of having a baby with ethan makes me happy.

GOAL: i want 5 kids.

( i hate putting some random kids on here, but thats googled so whatever. And my kids with be brown.

GOAL: I want to have my own house that i can live in the rest of my life.

minus that crappy grill. I like brick houses with porches.

2. Your favorite old, classic movie (more than 7-10 years old):

Sound of music


Sleeping Beauty


3. Your favorite food & drink:
FOOD:

RIGATONYS!!!! i love everything there, if i ate there as much as i wanted to i would be fat. but whatever.

Drink: Strawberry Lemonade mmm..

4.One thing you can do over and over and not get sick of:
Kissing Ethan:
)

5. Name 2 material things you love or need:

MUSIC- what would i do without music, i have no idea.

Make-up-
I love looking the best i can. its a good feeling.

CHeap cute clothes





I tag : Kristin, Maren, And Tara

No comments: