Freaking out about where the heck my wedding was going to be. I have so many things going in my head right now its ridiculous. My friend Leah told me to just pray, and do the right things, and everything will work out-- and me being impatient and frustrated was like... yeah okay well you can tell him that I would appreciate if that was like... NOW. ha ha I'm such a B sometimes. Well Anyway, I said a prayer just asking for help with everything, and that everything would go smoothly. Well today I came home from school, and was thinking I should call Sister Castillo(a lady in my ward) i need to ask her about the tables and if i can still use them. so i called her up planning to just ask her about her tables, when im like, wait.. she has a beautiful back yard and i wouldn't have to pay anything for it, maybe i should ask her? so when she answered, I asked her if it was okay if me and Ethan could get married in her backyard. She was SUPER nice, and said "yeah this couple just called us about it, and they haven't talked to us or answered our calls, So you get first dibs!" ... WOW. Did i seriously just save at least 1,000 for asking for help from the lord? Why didn't i do this way sooner! I don't know what I would do with out him. seriously. A true life saver.
So that just took a big burden off my shoulders. I know can act sane.
kind of.
2 comments:
Seriously?!! Well lady fill me in on the details :)
Yayy!! Lauren I am so happy! Sorry it didn't work out at my parents house :( I am wayyy excited for your wedding! I need to find a dress still... crap. Well, LETS GO SHOPPING!!
Post a Comment